We've always got new things cooking at Campbell
Find our latest media releases, fact sheets and more below. For more information or requests for product, images or interviews, please contactMEDIA@CAMPBELLSOUP.COM
- For US newsroom CLICK HERE
Latest TweetsFollow @CAMPBELLCANADA
- CampbellCanada @CAMPBELLCANADA - 0h
- @grayel While we're not aware of any immediate plans, we appreciate you sharing your interest!
- CampbellCanada @CAMPBELLCANADA - 16h
- RT @CEOX1day: ATTN: 3rd & 4th year university students - Don't miss out on your opportunity to be a #CEOx1Day - Applications are open until…
- CampbellCanada @CAMPBELLCANADA - 18h
- @ercbrown We're so happy to hear it!
The Cantina by Campbell's Launches at Queen and Spadina
Rock Lobster Owner and TV Personality Chef Matt Dean Pettit to share with Torontonians how “We All Soup” throughout the winter
Campbell Canada puts the consumer first with increased access to product information and ongoing ingredient improvements
Campbell Company of Canada will make changes across its portfolio to better connect with consumers on issues that matter to them, and to simplify selected products in line with commitments made by the Campbell Soup Company
The Summer of Super Grains
Rising food star Kelsey Brown debuts seven irresistible summer recipes featuring Campbell’s broths.
Goldfish Crackers and Free The Children partner for bullying prevention program
The snack that smiles back has partnered with Free The Children to help educate and empower Canadian youth about issues of bullying at the youth-based Take Action Camp.