Making dinners special for over a century.
In 1908, Mrs. Roberts and Mrs. Patterson, tired of unreliable and lumpy gravy, implored their husbands to invent an easy way to make delicious gravy every single time. The result was Bisto®, the easy, no-fuss way that helps make memorable meals a tradition.
Fast & Delicious Gravy Every Single Time
- Cook your favourite meat and remove it from roasting pan.
- Spoon off fat and save drippings in pan.
- Add one-cup cold water to drippings and start heating.
- Add 1 to 2 tbsps. of Bisto depending on how thick you like your gravy.
- Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Serve.
Bisto gravy can also be used to add flavour and thicken soups and stews.