Campbell’s® Ilya Mikheyev Social Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE TAXED, RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Campbell’s Ilya Mikheyev Social Contest (“the Contest”) starts February 3, 2021 at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends February 7, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Contest Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter, you must be an Instagram account holder who is at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and a legal resident of Canada residing in 120 KM radius of Toronto. Residents outside of the 120 KM radius of Toronto are not eligible for entry. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and the respective household members of Campbell Company of Canada (“Sponsor”), The Toronto Maple Leafs, its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, representatives, agents and all others associated with the design, execution, production, development, and promotion of this Contest are not eligible to participate. Limit one prize per person/email address/household. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations. All participants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and the decisions of the Sponsor or Administrator will be final and binding.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Contest you must be a registered Instagram account holder. You may register for an account for free by visiting https://instagram.com. Registration for and use of Instagram and other Instagram applications are subject to Instagram’s terms and conditions and Sponsor has no responsibility with respect to such registration or use.
- RANDOM DRAWING: On or about February 8, 2021, Sponsor’s Administrator in Glencoe, MN, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest, will randomly select five (5) potential Grand Prize winners, five (5) potential First Prize winners and five (5) potential Second Prize winners, provided a sufficient number of Submissions are received, from among all eligible Submissions received. Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules and correctly answering the mathematical skill testing question. Odds of winning a prize depends on the number of eligible Submissions received.
- PRIZE DETAILS:
Grand Prize (5): Each confirmed Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest will receive the ability to participate in a one-hour virtual Meet & Greet with Ilya Mikheyev (“Virtual Event”) and the other Grand Prize winners and guests on a date/time to be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion and subject to Ilya’s availability (Virtual Event is anticipated to be no later than February 28, 2021). Each Grand Prize winner will also receive two (2) cans of Chunky soup to be enjoyed during the Meet & Greet. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize 250.00 CAD.
Virtual Event Conditions: If a winner is unable to participate in the Virtual Event on the day and time stated by Sponsor, for any reason whatsoever, then the Virtual Event portion of the Grand Prize shall be forfeited by winner, that winner’s guest will not be able to participate in the Virtual Event and Sponsor shall have no further obligation to winner or guest regarding the Virtual Event portion of the Grand Prize. In the event any confirmed Grand Prize winner and/or guest engages in behavior during the Virtual Event that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, lewd, indecent, explicit, illegal, or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or Maple Leafs or any of Sponsor’s services, products, trademarks, service marks or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate Grand Prize redemption and eject confirmed Grand Prize winner and/or guest from the Virtual Event with no further obligation or compensation whatsoever to confirmed Grand Prize winner and/or guest (which may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in such confirmed Grand Prize winner’s disqualification from the Contest and forfeiture of any remaining portion of the Grand Prize). Exact duration and nature of the Virtual Event is at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor and subject to availability. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for a cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled Virtual Event beyond its control. No compensation will be provided to a Grand Prize winner who does not attend the Virtual Event. The Virtual Event will take place as a group with the other confirmed Grand Prize winners and their guests. Each Grand Prize winner and his/her guest shall access the Virtual Event via a web-enabled device. Additional information regarding how to access the Virtual Event will be provided to the verified Grand Prize winners at a later date. Access to a web-enabled device is solely winner’s responsibility. Data rates may apply if the Virtual Event is accessed using a wireless service provider’s network. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Each Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
First Prize (5): Each confirmed First Prize winner will receive one (1) hockey puck autographed by Ilya Mikheyev. ARV of each First Prize: $190.00 CAD. Autographs have no cash value. Sponsor neither warrants nor represents that this autographed prize can be sold or traded for the stated value; actual value depends on market conditions which fluctuate.
Second Prize (5): Each confirmed Second Prize winner will receive one (1) 8” x 10” photo autographed by Ilya Mikheyev. ARV of each Second Prize: $130.00 CAD. Autographs have no cash value. Sponsor neither warrants nor represents that this autographed prize can be sold or traded for the stated value; actual value depends on market conditions which fluctuate.
Total ARV of all Prizes: $2,850.00 CAD.
All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Potential winners must accept prize as stated by Sponsor or prize may be forfeited. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash equivalent, substitution, assignment or transfer of any prize (or portion of prize) is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize (or applicable portion of prize) with another prize of greater or equal value in the event a prize becomes unavailable. No responsibility or liability is assumed for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance, use or misuse of any prize. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor and without liability to Sponsor for the unsafe operation and use thereof. All federal, provincial and local taxes, fees and surcharges on any prizes are the sole responsibility of the confirmed winners. Physical prizes will be mailed to the address provided by winners at the time of verification of eligibility.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by Instagram Direct Message and must respond to the notification, provide their mailing address including postal code, and phone number within forty-eight (48) hours and indicate whether he/she can accept prize of prize may be forfeited. Upon validation, potential winners will be contacted by phone and required to correctly answer a timed mathematical skill-testing question. In the event that the selected participant is unable to correctly answer the skill-testing question or is otherwise ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor’s Administrator shall randomly draw another eligible participant, and the Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless or online service which may result in a potential winner not receiving a prize notification; nor is Sponsor responsible for any change in participant’s contact information. If (a) an attempted notification or a prize is returned as undeliverable, (b) a potential winner does not respond to the prize-claim instructions as stated within the prize-winning message or email, (c) a potential winner cannot be verified or fails to correctly answer the skill testing question, or (d) a potential winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND PARTICIPANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Contest and acceptance of prize constitutes express permission of confirmed winner for Sponsor, Toronto Maple Leafs and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor and Toronto Maple Leafs to use such winner’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, opinions, social media posts (including winning Submission), city and province for advertising, trade, promotion and publicity purposes in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide in perpetuity, without further notice, review or approval, permission or compensation. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not participate in the Contest.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate this Contest (or any portion thereof) should any virus, bug, fraud, non-authorized human intervention or other causes, including, but not limited to, weather, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared), labor controversy or threat thereof, pandemics or epidemics, outbreaks of infectious disease or any other public health crisis including quarantine measures of any government authority or other restrictions and/or acts of God, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Contest and, in the event of termination, at its discretion, select winners from among all eligible, non-suspect Submissions received as of the date of the event requiring such termination. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it discovers, in its sole and absolute discretion, is (or is attempting or intending to): (a) tampering with any aspect of the operation of the Contest, (b) defrauding Sponsor, (c) undermining the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, (d) annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other participants, Ilya Mikheyev and/or Released Parties (defined in Section 9), or (e) acting in violation of these Official Rules. In such event(s), Sponsor reserves the right (in addition to disqualification of such individual) to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to their members, and anyone who participates in the Contest through means not permitted by these Official Rules is subject to disqualification. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, mechanical, typographical or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award only the stated number of prizes (previously not awarded) by means of a random drawing among all legitimate and eligible prize claims. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- DISCLAIMER: Each participant in this Contest agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Maple Leafs Sports & Entertainment, Instagram, Administator, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, related entities, affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns, and all other parties associated with the development and execution of this Contest, including without limitation, any prize providers (“Released Parties”), from and against all claims, including but not limited to bodily injuries, death, loses or damages of any kind, without limitation, that may arise from or in connection with participant’s participation in this Contest or acceptance, possession or use or misuse of a prize, or participation in prize-related activities. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, postage due or undelivered Submissions or mail or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of Submissions or the announcement of prizes; or for any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest or participation in the Virtual Event, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Contest-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any Submissions of participants who Sponsor suspects have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Contest or is in violation of these Official Rules. By participating in this Contest, participant agrees and acknowledges to be bound by these Official Rules, all Sponsor-related terms and conditions, the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects and to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with the Official Rules.
- APPLICABLE LAW: THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. The parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the provincial and federal courts located in or closest to the City of Toronto in the Province of Ontario. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, not to exceed fifty dollars ($50), but in no event reasonable attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. In the event confirmed Grand Prize winner and/or guest engages in behavior during the Virtual Event that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious or subjects confirmed Grand Prize winner and/or guest to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by confirmed Grand Prize winner and/or guest as a result of such conduct. The National Hockey League, its member professional hockey clubs, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NHL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Contest or any prizes awarded.
- WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the prize winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope postmarked by February 26, 2021 to: Campbell’s Ilya Mikheyev Social Contest Winners’ List, C/O GSE, PO Box 130, Glencoe, MN 55336-0130.
Sponsor: Campbell Company of Canada, 2845 Matheson Blvd East, Mississauga ON L4W 5J8.
Administrator: Genesco Sports Enterprises, Inc., 5944 Luther Lane, Suite 500, Dallas, TX, 75225.
The NHL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Contest in any way.
THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH, INSTAGRAM