Goldfish Flavour Blasted Contest
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- CONTEST PERIOD: Goldfish® Flavour Blasted (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Campbell Company of Canada (the “Sponsor”). The Contest begins at 12:00:00 AM (ET) on October 28, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on December 31, 2019 (the “Contest Period”). The Contest Period will also be divided into sixty-five (65) Daily Prize Periods (“Daily Prize Period(s)”), each commencing at 12:00:00 AM (ET) and ending at 11:59:59 PM (ET) each day during the Contest Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: EligibiliTo enter and be eligible to win, a person must be a legal resident of Canada who has reached the age of majority at time of entry in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides. Notwithstanding this, the Contest is not open to the employees, agents or representatives of the Sponsor, Tracy Locke Canada, The Administrator, The Mobile Experience Company, or, with respect to the Save-On-Foods Grand Prize Draw – Save-On-Foods, and suppliers providing prizes or other materials or services in connection with this contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”),including their respective divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising or promotional agencies.This Contest is also not open to any members of the immediate families of, or persons domiciled with, any of the Contest Parties. In these Official Rules, “immediate family” means mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters and/or legal or common-law spouse.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) methods for initiating entry into the Contest. Regardless of entry method, entrants may qualify to receive only one (1) Daily Prize Entry and one (1) Grand Prize Entry, per day. Qualifying Contest participants will also receive one (1) entry to the Save-On-Foods Grand Prize Draw, per day (See Rule 3a for details).
The two entry methods are as follows:
a. ENTER WITH PURCHASE:
Visit the Contest Site directly by typing pfgoldfish.ca/vr into your computer or mobile device (a “Device”) browser. At the Contest Site you will be required to complete the online contest entry form (the “Contest Form”), including your full name, phone number, valid email address, and mailing address, as well as agree to let the Contest Administrator contact you via phone, text message (on short code 81818), and/or email for prize fulfillment purposes. You will then be prompted to upload an image (PNG, JPG or JPEG file format, not more than 20MB in size) of an original cash register receipt. PLEASE NOTE: Online transactions are not eligible for this promotion. Your receipt must show the purchase one (1) participating Goldfish® product (see Appendix for participating products) in a single transaction made during the Contest Period. Receipt must clearly show products purchased, retailer name, transaction date & time, and total transaction value. Each receipt can only be used once to participate in the Contest – subsequent submissions of the same receipt will be void.
Upon completion of the Contest Form and submission of an original cash register receipt, you will be eligible to receive one (1) Daily Prize Entry (“the Daily Prize Entry”) in the random draw for Daily prizes and one (1) Grand Prize Entry (“the Grand Prize Entry”) in the random draw for the Grand Prize. For those Contest participants who enter the Contest through the Enter with Purchase method and who made their qualifying Campbell’s product purchase at a participating Save-On-Foods, their submission will qualify them for one (1) entry into the Save-On-Foods Grand Prize Draw (the “Save-On-Foods Grand Prize Draw”). All Contest Entries must be received on or before 11:59:59 PM (ET) on December 31, 2019 (the “Contest Closing Date”). Limit of one (1) Daily Prize Entry, one (1) Grand Prize Entry, and one (1) Save-On-Foods Grand Prize Entry, for eligible Contest participants, per person per email address per day. A person may only use one (1) email address to enter the Contest.
b. ENTER WITHOUT PURCHASE:
To enter without purchase (a “No-Purchase Entry”), you must first request a No-Purchase-Entry Personal Identification Number (“NPE PIN“). To do so, complete the No-Purchase Entry form (the “No-Purchase Entry Form“) found at pfgoldfish.ca/, including your full name, phone number, valid email address, and mailing address, as well as agree to let the Contest Administrator contact you via phone, text message (on short code 81818), and/or email for prize fulfillment purposes. For those Contest participants who enter the Contest through the Enter Without Purchase method and check the box on the Contest Form that invites them to write a second short story related to Save-On-Foods as their preferred grocery retailer, their submission will also qualify them for one (1) entry into the Save-On-Foods Grand Prize Draw (the “Save-On-Foods Grand Prize Draw”). Once the No Purchase Entry Form has been submitted, an NPE PIN will be displayed on-screen. You must then submit a unique handwritten original (not photocopied) 150-word essay, written in English, on “What are your top 3 favourite Goldfish® Flavours and why?“, (“Essay”) and reference your NPE PIN on a single piece of paper, in a self-address envelope to the address below (the “Contest Address”):
GOLDFISH FLAVOUR BLASTED CONTEST
400 Centre St. South
Whitby, ON L1N 4W2
Each No Purchase Entry must contain an original Essay, NPE PIN and must be enclosed in a separate envelope bearing sufficient postage and received by the Contest Closing Date in order to qualify for one (1) Daily Prize Entry in the random draw for Daily prizes and one (1) Grand Prize Entry in the random draw for the Grand Prize. Each Essay can be used only once. You will qualify for one (1) Daily Prize Entry in the random draw for a Daily Prize and one (1) Grand Prize Entry in the random draw for the Grand Prize per separate envelope containing an original Essay per day. The specific Daily Prize Period for which a No-Purchase Entry will be applied depends upon the date on which the Contest Administrator receives and verifies the Entry satisfies the requirements to be deemed a valid entry in accordance with these Official Rules. If multiple NPE entries are received by the Contest Administrator from the same participant on the same date, only one will be deemed valid.
In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the Device and/or email address at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a cellular telephone number/email account (as applicable) by a service provider. Selected entrants may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the phone number and/or email address associated with the selected entry.
4. DAILY PRIZE DRAW: Daily Prize Draws will be conducted at 12:00:00 PM (ET) each day following the close of the previous day’s Daily Prize Period (as defined in Rule 1) from among all eligible entries submitted within the relevant Daily Prize Period. Daily Prize Draws will begin on October 29, 2019 and end January 1, 2020 (see Rule 1). Entry in one Daily Prize Draw does not carry over as an entry into subsequent Daily Prize Draws. To participate in each Daily Prize Draw, a participant must enter the Contest during each Daily Prize Period.
5. GRAND PRIZE DRAW: A random draw will be held on January 5, 2020 (the “Draw Date”) at approximately 11:00 AM (ET) at Administrator’s office in Whitby, ON from among all eligible Grand Prize Entries received in accordance with these Official Rules by the Contest Close Date to determine the three (3) Grand Prize selected entrants and the one (1) Save-On-Foods Grand Prize selected entrant (each a “Selected Entrant”). Each Selected Entrant will be contacted by text message, email or telephone within two (2) business days of the Draw Date. If a Selected Entrant: (a) cannot be reached by text message, email or telephone within five (5) business days of the first attempt; (b) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question (see rule 6a and 6b); (c) fails to acknowledge the properly executed Release Form within the specified time (see rule 7a); and/or (d) is otherwise deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of these Official Rules; then he/she will be disqualified (and will forfeit any and all rights to the Grand Prize and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to randomly select an alternate eligible Selected Entrant from among the remaining eligible Grand Prize Entries. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a Selected Entrant.
6. PRIZES: There will be a total of three hundred and ninety-three (393) prizes (collectively referred to as a “Prize”) available to be won, as follows:
GRAND PRIZE: There are three (3) Grand Prizes (the “Grand Prize”) available to be won as part of the Grand Prize Draw and one (1) Save-on-Foods Grand Prize (the “Save-On-Foods Grand Prize”). The Grand Prize consists of Sony PlayStation VR bundle which includes PlayStation VR Sets (5.7 3D Virtual Reality Headset) and PlayStation4 Systems (1 TB Hard Drive) valued at $650 CND or less, and the Save-On-Foods Grand Prize consists of a 55-inch TV valued at $800 CDN or less. Each Grand Prize and the Save-On-Foods Grand Prize has no cash surrender value and no expiration date. Grand Prizes and Save-On-Foods Grand Prize cannot be replaced or replenished if lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without your permission and will be voided if altered or defaced.
Odds of being selected for the Grand Prize and Save-On-Foods Grand Prize depends on the total number of eligible Grand Prize and Save-On-Foods Grand Prize-Eligible Entries, respectively, received in accordance with these Official Rules by the Contest Close Date and having correctly answered the mathematical skill-testing question.
Entrants are only eligible to win up to one (1) Grand Prize, regardless of the number of entries they have received into the Grand Prize Draw. Participants who’s Entry qualifies them for the Save-On-Foods Grand Prize are eligible for both the Grand Prize and Save-On-Foods Grand Prize.
a. DAILY PRIZES: There are a total of three hundred and ninety (390) Daily Prizes (each a “Daily Prize”) available to be won during the Contest Period. There will be a total of six (6) Daily Prizes available to be won in relation to each Daily Prize Period. Each Daily Prize consists of $20 CND Cineplex Canada E-Gift Card. The Cineplex Canada E-Gift Cards are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Each Gift Card has no cash surrender value and no expiration date. Gift Cards cannot be replaced or replenished if lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without your permission and will be voided if altered or defaced.
Daily Prizes must be accepted as awarded without substitution, are not transferable, not for resale and have no cash surrender value, except where required by law. The Sponsor reserves the right, in the event that a Prize cannot be awarded as described or for any other reason, to substitute another prize of equal or greater retail value, without liability.
There is a limit of one (1) Daily Prize per person per applicable Daily Prize Period. Odds of winning a Daily Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during each Daily Prize Period in accordance with these Official Rules.
If due to printing, production, online, internet, computer or other error of any kind, more Prizes are claimed than intended to be distributed or awarded according to these Official Rules, then, in addition to having the right to terminate the Contest immediately, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to rescind invalid Prize claims and/or conduct a random draw from amongst all eligible Prize claimants to award the correct number of Prizes. In no event whatsoever will the Sponsor or any of the Contest Parties be liable for more than the number, type and value of Prizes as stated in these Official Rules.
7. AWARDING OF PRIZES:
a. GRAND PRIZE: To be declared as a confirmed winner of a Grand Prize or the Save-On-Foods Grand Prize, each Selected Entrant must answer correctly, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a mathematical skill-testing question posed by telephone. The Selected Entrant will also be required to sign and return the Sponsor’s Declaration and Release Form (the “Release Form”), which, among other things: (i) confirms compliance with the Official Rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the Grand Prize or Save-On-Foods Grand Prize as awarded, without substitution; (iii) releases the Sponsor, its affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, the independent contest organization and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, governors, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability in connection with the Grand Prize or the Save-On-Foods Grand Prize or any portion thereof or this Contest; and (iv) agrees to the use of his/her first name, last name initial, address (city and province/territory) and/or photograph without further notice or remuneration, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to the Contest. The Release Form will be emailed or couriered to each Selected Entrant and must be returned within the time period specified on the Release Form or the Grand Prize or Save-On-Foods Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and nothing will be substituted in its place. Upon correctly answering the skill testing question and receipt of the duly completed Release Form by a representative of the Sponsor, the Grand Prize or Save-On-Foods Grand Prize will be shipped to the confirmed winner by the Sponsor within six (6) to eight (8) weeks.
b. DAILY PRIZE: “Potential Winners” of Daily Prize Draws will be selected at random from amongst the Daily Prize Entries received during each Daily Prize Period. Once the Contest Administrator has verified a selected potential winner’s entry meets the requirements to be deemed a qualified entry, the participant will be declared a “Winner” and their prize will be sent to the Winner using the same email address as provided in the Entry Form. Instructions for redeeming the prize will be provided in the winner notification email.
8. GENERAL: All entries become the property of the Sponsor. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal, including, without limitation, any decisions regarding the eligibility/disqualification of entries, other materials and/or entrants. By participating in this Contest, you are agreeing to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Rules. ANYONE DEEMED BY THE SPONSOR TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THESE RULES FOR ANY REASON IS SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION IN THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION OF THE SPONSOR AT ANY TIME.
The Released Parties will not be liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of access to and use of the Contest, including without limitation: (i) any technical malfunction or other problems of any nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, those relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; (ii) the failure of any entry and/or other information or materials to be received, captured or recorded for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or due to late or lost entries sent by mail or otherwise; (iii) any injury or damage to any individual’s or any other person’s or entity’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in the Contest; (iv) anyone being incorrectly and/or mistakenly identified as a winner or eligible winner; and/or (v) any combination of the above. In no event shall the Sponsor’s total liability to you for all damages, losses or causes of action exceed $100.
Without limiting the foregoing, this Contest and all prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, implied or direct. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitation of implied warranties so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restriction regarding these limitations or exclusions.
The Sponsor reserves the right, subject only to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) in Quebec, to withdraw, amend or suspend this Contest (or to amend these Official Rules) in any way, in the event of any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Official Rules, including, without limitation, any error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failure. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest in any way (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Sponsor reserves the right, subject only to the approval of the Régie in Quebec, to cancel, amend or suspend this Contest, or to amend these Official Rules, in any way without prior notice or obligation, in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error of any kind, or for any other reason whatsoever. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to administer an alternate test of skill as it deems appropriate based on the circumstances and/or to comply with applicable law.
The Sponsor reserves the right, subject only to the approval of the Régie in Quebec, to adjust any of the dates, timeframes and/or other Contest mechanics stipulated in these Rules, to the extent deemed necessary by the Sponsor, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant, entry and/or other information or materials with these Official Rules, or as a result of any technical or other problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Contest as contemplated in these Official Rules, or for any other reason.
In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these English Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, the terms and conditions of these English Rules shall prevail, govern and control to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Except where prohibited by law, the parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Contest and any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the Province of Ontario, City of Toronto. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in the Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Contest, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the provincial and federal courts located in or closest to the City of Toronto in the Province of Ontario. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
For Quebec residents only. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
9. LIMITS VERIFICATION: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any entry and/or other information entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor within the timeline specified by the Sponsor may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of this Contest will be the Sponsor’s official time-keeping device(s).
These full rules are available on the Internet at pfgoldfish.ca/vr
10. Intellectual property. All intellectual property and all of the promotional materials, web pages and source code are owned by the Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized use or copy of any copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
11. Posting of winner’s name. Within thirty (30) days of the Draw Date, the Sponsor shall post on the website at pfgoldfish.ca/vr. The Winner’s name (first name and first initial of surname). This information shall stay on this website for a period of at least thirty (30) days.
© 2019 Campbell Company of Canada. All Rights Reserved.
|Product Name||EAN UPC Code|
|PEPPERIDGE FARM GOLDFISH FLVR BLSTD XTREME CHDDR 180GM||14100084068|
|PEPPERIDGE FARM GOLDFISH FLVR BLSTD XPLOSV PIZZA 180GM||14100084082|
|PEPPERIDGE FARM GOLDFISH FLVR BLST SCRMN SLT&VIN 180G||14100083221|
|PEPPERIDGE FARM GOLDFISH FLVR BLSTD SRCRM&ONIN BG180GM||14100250609|
|PEPPERIDGE FARM GOLDFISH FLVR BLASTED NACHO BAG 180GM||14100232971|
|PEPPERIDGE FARM GLDFSH FLVR BLSTD WLD WHT CHDR BG180GM||14100267829|
|PEPPERIDGE FARM GOLDFISH FLAVR BLASTD ATMC BBQ BG180GM||14100084075|
|Goldfish® Mix Xtreme Cheddar & Pretzel Crackers||14100252948|
|Goldfish® Mix Pizza & Parmesan Crackers||14100252955|