Campbell’s Cooking Set Contest
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. CONTEST PERIOD. The Campbell’s® Cooking Set Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Campbell Company of Canada (the “Sponsor”). The Contest begins at 12:00:00 AM (ET) on January 2, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on January 28, 2020 (the “Contest Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win, a person must be a legal resident of Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta, British Columbia or Yukon who has reached the age of majority at time of entry in the province in which he/she resides. Notwithstanding this, the Contest is not open to the employees, agents or representatives of the Sponsor, The Mars Agency (the “Administrator”), and suppliers providing prizes or other materials or services in connection with this contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”),including their respective divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising or promotional agencies.This Contest is also not open to any members of the immediate families of, or persons domiciled with, any of the Contest Parties. In these Official Rules, “immediate family” means mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters and/or legal or common-law spouse.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) methods for initiating entry into the Contest. Regardless of entry method, entrants may qualify to receive one (1) Grand Prize Entry, per day.
The two entry methods are as follows:
a. ENTER WITH PURCHASE:
Visit the Contest Site directly by typing campbellsoup.ca/cooksetreward into your computer or mobile device (a “Device”) browser. At the Contest Site you will be required to complete the online contest entry form (the “Contest Form”), including your full name, phone number, valid email address, and mailing address, as well as agree to let the Contest Administrator contact you via phone, text message (on short code 81818), and/or email for prize fulfillment purposes. You will then be prompted to upload an image (PNG, JPG or JPEG file format, not more than 20MB in size) of an original cash register receipt. PLEASE NOTE: Online transactions are not eligible for this promotion. Your receipt must show the purchase of any three (3) participating Campbell products (see Appendix A for participating products) in any combination in a single transaction made during the Contest Period. Receipt must clearly show products purchased, retailer name, transaction date & time, and total transaction value. Each receipt can only be used once to participate in the Contest – subsequent submissions of the same receipt will be void.
Upon completion of the Contest Form and submission of an original cash register receipt, you will be eligible to receive one (1) Grand Prize Entry (“the Grand Prize Entry”) in the random draw for the Grand Prize. All Contest Entries must be received on or before 11:59:59 PM (ET) on January 28, 2020 (the “Contest Closing Date”). Limit of one (1) Grand Prize Entry per person per email address per day. A person may only use one (1) email address to enter the Contest.
b. ENTER WITHOUT PURCHASE:
To enter without purchase (a “No-Purchase Entry”), you must first request a No-Purchase-Entry Personal Identification Number (“NPE PIN“). To do so, complete the No-Purchase Entry form (the “No-Purchase Entry Form“) found at https://www.campbellsoup.ca/npe-cooksetreward, including your full name, phone number, valid email address, and mailing address, as well as agree to let the Contest Administrator contact you via phone, text message (on short code 81818), and/or email for prize fulfillment purposes. Once the No Purchase Entry Form has been submitted, an NPE PIN will be displayed on-screen. You must then submit a unique handwritten original (not photocopied) 150-word essay, written in English, on “What are your top 3 favourite Campbell products and why?“, (“Essay”) and reference your NPE PIN on a single piece of paper, in a self-address envelope to the address below (the “Contest Address”):
CAMPBELL’SSAVE-ON-FOODS COOKING SET CONTEST
|c/o 1855 Accelerator 400 Centre St South Whitby, ON L1N 4W2
Each No Purchase Entry must contain an original Essay, NPE PIN and must be enclosed in a separate envelope bearing sufficient postage and received by the Contest Closing Date in order to qualify for one (1) Grand Prize Entry in the random draw for the Grand Prize. Each Essay can be used only once. You will qualify for one (1) Grand Prize Entry in the random draw for the Grand Prize per separate envelope containing an original Essay per day. The specific Prize Period for which a No-Purchase Entry will be applied depends upon the date on which the Contest Administrator receives and verifies the Entry satisfies the requirements to be deemed a valid entry in accordance with these Official Rules.
In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email[A1] address at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email account on the No-Purchase Entry Form by a service provider. Selected entrants may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected entry.
4. GRAND PRIZE DRAW: A random draw will be held on February 11, 2020 (the “Draw Date”) at approximately 11:00 AM (ET) at Administrator’s office in Whitby, ON, L1N 4W2 from among all eligible Grand Prize Entries received in accordance with these Official Rules by the Contest Close Date to determine the five (5[A2] ) Grand Prize selected entrants (each a “Selected Entrant”). Each Selected Entrant will be contacted by text message, email or telephone within two (2) business days of the Draw Date. If a Selected Entrant: (a) cannot be reached by text message, email or telephone within five (5) business days of the first attempt; (b) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question (see rule 6); (c) fails to acknowledge the properly executed Release Form within the specified time (see rule 6); and/or (d) is otherwise deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of these Official Rules; then he/she will be disqualified (and will forfeit any and all rights to the Grand Prize and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to randomly select an alternate eligible Selected Entrant from among the remaining eligible Grand Prize Entries. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a Selected Entrant.
5. GRAND PRIZE: There will be five (5) Grand Prizes (the “Grand Prize”) available to be won of a cook set (Approx. Retail Value $1,000.00 CAD).
Grand Prize will be sent to the winner via certified mail / courier. Any costs or expenses associated with the Grand Prize not specifically listed here will be the responsibility of the winner. The Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution,is not transferable and has no cash surrender value. Winner must meet eligibility requirements of these Official Rules. If the winner does not accept delivery of the cooking set, the Grand Prize will be forfeited, and the winner’s entry will be void and an alternate winner will be randomly selected. Sponsor reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring any obligations. No assignment, transfer, conversion to cash or cash redemption or substitution of Grand Prize is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another Grand Prize of comparable or greater value should the Grand Prize become unavailable. All other costs and expenses not specified herein, if any, are the responsibility of the winner. All Grand Prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Grand Prize value is an approximation. Any difference between the approximate value and the actual cost of the Grand Prize will not be awarded. Winner agrees that Sponsor and its promotional partners have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness. Sponsor reserves the right, in the event that the Grand Prize or any component of the Grand Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute a similar Grand Prize or component of the Grand Prize of equal or greater value.
Odds of winning the Grand Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received in accordance with these Official Rules and having correctly answered the mathematical skill-testing question.
None of the Contest Parties make any representation or offers any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality or fitness of the Grand Prize awarded in connection with the Contest. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the confirmed winner understands and acknowledges that he or she may not seek reimbursement or pursue any legal or equitable remedy from neither the Sponsor nor any of the Released Parties (as defined below) should his/her Grand Prize fail to be fit for its purpose or is in any way unsatisfactory. For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, by accepting the Grand Prize, the confirmed winner agrees to waive all recourse against the Released Parties if the Grand Prize or a component thereof does not prove satisfactory, either in whole or in part.
6. AWARDING OF GRAND PRIZE:
GRAND PRIZE: To be declared as a confirmed winner of a Grand Prize, each Selected Entrant must answer correctly, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a mathematical skill-testing question posed by telephone[A3] [A4] . The Selected Entrant will also be required to sign and return the Sponsor’s Declaration and Release Form (the “Release Form”), which, among other things: (i) confirms compliance with the Official Rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the Grand Prize as awarded, without substitution; (iii) releases the Sponsor, its affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, the independent contest organization and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, governors, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability in connection with the Grand Prize or any portion thereof or this Contest; and (iv) agrees to the use of his/her name, address (city and province/territory) and/or photograph without further notice or remuneration, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to the Contest. The Release Form will be emailed or couriered to each Selected Entrant and must be returned within the time period specified on the Release Form or the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and nothing will be substituted in its place. Upon correctly answering the skill testing question and receipt of the duly completed Release Form by a representative of the Sponsor, the prize will be shipped to the winner via certified mail or courier, within approximately six-eight (6 to 8) weeks.
7. GENERAL: All entries become the property of the Sponsor. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal, including, without limitation, any decisions regarding the eligibility/disqualification of entries, other materials and/or entrants. By participating in this Contest, you are agreeing to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Rules. ANYONE DEEMED BY THE SPONSOR TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THESE RULES FOR ANY REASON IS SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION IN THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION OF THE SPONSOR AT ANY TIME.
The Released Parties will not be liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of access to and use of the Contest, including without limitation: (i) any technical malfunction or other problems of any nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, those relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on- line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; (ii) the failure of any entry and/or other information or materials to be received, captured or recorded for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or due to late or lost entries sent by mail or otherwise; (iii) any injury or damage to any individual’s or any other person’s or entity’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in the Contest; (iv) anyone being incorrectly and/or mistakenly identified as a winner or eligible winner; and/or (v) any combination of the above. In no event shall the Sponsor’s total liability to you for all damages, losses or causes of action exceed $100.
Without limiting the foregoing, this Contest and the Grand Prize is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, implied or direct. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitation of implied warranties so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restriction regarding these limitations or exclusions.
Except where prohibited by law, the parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Contest and any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the Province of Ontario, City of Toronto. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in the Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Contest, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the provincial and federal courts located in or closest to the City of Toronto in the Province of Ontario. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
8. LIMITS VERIFICATION: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any entry and/or other information entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor within the timeline specified by the Sponsor may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of this Contest will be the Contest Administrator’s official time-keeping device(s).
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All intellectual property and all of the promotional materials, web pages and source code are owned by the Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized use or copy of any copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
10. POSTING OF THE WINNER’S NAME. Following winner verification, Sponsor shall post on the website at campbellsoup.ca/cooksetreward the Winner’s name (first name and first initial of surname). This information shall stay on this website for a period of at least thirty (30) days.
© 2019 Campbell Company of Canada. All Rights
|CAMPBE CHUNKY CHICKEN W RICE SOUP
|CAMPBE CHUNKY VEG BEEF SOUP
|CAMPBE CHUNKY CHICKEN SOUP
|CAMPBE CHUNKY N ENG CLAM CHOWDER SOUP
|CAMPBE CHUNKY CHICKEN VEG SOUP
|CAMPBE Chunky Pepper Steak And Potato Sp
|CAMPBE CHUNKY BEEF SOUP
|CAMPBE CHUNKY CHICKEN ALA KING SOUP
|CAMPBE CHUNKY SPLIT PEA W HAM SOUP
|CAMPBE CHUNKY SEAFOOD CHOWDER SOUP
|CAMPBE CHUNKY PRIME RIB W VEG SOUP
|CAMPBE CHUNKY CHICKEN CORN CHOWDER SOUP
|CAMPBE CHUNKY CHICKEN & SAUSAGE GUMBO SO
|CAMPBE Chnky Blzn Rdhse Chili Style Soup
|CAMPBE Chunky Creamy Chicken Noodle
|CAMPBE Chunky Baked Potato With Bacon
|CAMPBE Chunky Texas Style BBQ Beef
|CAMPBE Chunky Butter Chicken And Vegetbl
|CAMPBE Chunky Jerk Chicken W/Vegetables
|CAMPBE CHUNKY CHILI H/STYLE E/OPEN
|CAMPBE CHUNKY CHILI HOT&SPICY E/OPEN
|CAMPBE RTS VEG BEEF SOUP
|CAMPBE RTS Minestrone Soup
|CAMPBE RTS CLASSIC CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
|CAMPBE RTS CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP
|CAMPBE RTS NW ENGLAND CLAM CHOWDER SOUP
|CAMPBE RTS Herbed Chicken w/Rice Soup
|CAMPBE RTS Italian Wedding Soup
|CAMPBE RTS Light Cream of Mushroom Soup
|CAMPBE RTS Light Chicken Noodle Soup
|CAMPBE RTS Creamy Tomato Soup
|CAMPBE RTS Rustic Lentil Soup
|CAMPBE RDY TO USE CHICKEN BROTH SOUP
|CAMPBE RDY TO USE TETRA BEEF BROTH SOUP
|CAMPBE RDY TO USE 30% L/SOD BF BRTH
|CAMPBE RDY TO USE 30% L/SOD CHKN BRTH
|CAMPBE ORGNC FREE RNG CHKN BROTH
|CAMPBE ORGNC VEGETARIAN VEG BROTH
|CAMPBE VEGETABLE BROTH
|CAMPBE Aseptic No Salt Chicken Broth
|CAMPBE No Salt Beef Broth
|CAMPBE Asptc Ns Vegetable Broth
|CAMPBE Aseptic Pho Broth
|CAMPBE Aseptic Mushroom Broth
|CAMPBE Thai Ckicken Brth Less Sodim Ntrl
|CAMPBE Rstd Grlc Chkn Broth Lss Sdm Ntrl
|CAMPBE Seafood Broth Less Sodium
|CAMPBE Aseptic Beef Broth Low Sdm Red Wn
|CAMPBE Chicken Broth W/White Wine
|CAMPBE Pork Ramen Broth
|PRDGFM ORIG GOLDFISH SNK
|PRDGFM CHEESE TRIO GOLDFISH SNK
|PRDGFM CHEDDAR CHEESE GOLDFISH SNK
|PRDGFM GLDFISH XTRM CHEDDAR
|PRDGFM GLDFISH EXPLOSIVE PIZZA
|PRDGFM GOLDFISH WHOLE GRAIN CHEDDAR
|PRDGFM Atomic BBQ
|PRDGFM Salt and Vinegar
|PRDGFM Goldfish Cheddar Colours
|PRDGFM Goldfish Flavor Blasted Nacho
|PRDGFM Slammin Sour Ceam & Onion
|PRDGFM Flvr Blstd Goldfish Wild Wht Chdr
|PRDGFM Goldfish Veggies & Fruit
|PRDGFM Goldfish Honey Graham Snacks
|PRDGFM Goldfish Choc Graham Snacks
|PRDGFM PF Gf Grhm Van Cpck
|PRDGFM Goldfish Pretzel
|PRDGFM GOLDFISH SNACK PACK
|PRDGFM Goldfish Snack Pk Whole Grain
|PRDGFM Goldfish Snack Pack Colors
|PRDGFM MNT MONACO
|PRDGFM Dbl Choc Monaco
|PRDGFM Straw Cookie
|PRDGFM SAUSALITO MACADAMIA NUT
|PACE MED PICANTE SAUCE
|PACE THICK CHUNKY MEDIUM SALSA
|PACE THICK CHUNKY MILD SALSA
|CAMPBELLS CREAM OF MUSHROOM COND 284 ML
|CAMPBELLS TOMATO COND 284 ML
|CAMPBELLS CHICKEN NOODLE COND 284 ML
|CAMPBELLS VEGETABLE COND 284 ML
|CAMPBELLS CREAM OF CHICKEN COND 284 ML
|CAMPBELLS SODIUM REDUCED CREAM OF MUSHROOM COND 284ML
|CAMPBELLS HOME STYLE CHICKEN NOODLE COND 284 ML
|CAMPBELLS CONSOMME COND 284 ML
|CAMPBELLS RED & WHITE LIGHT TOMATO COND CAN 284ML
|CAMPBELLS LOW FAT CREAM OF MUSHROOM COND 284ML
|CAMPBELLS LOW FAT CREAM OF CHICKEN COND 284ML
|CAMPBELLS SODIUM REDUCED TOMATO COND 284ML
|CAMPBELLS CHICKEN W/RICE COND 284 ML
|CAMPBELLS CHICKEN GUMBO COND 284 ML
|CAMPBELLS CHICKEN BROTH COND 284 ML
|CAMPBELLS HALF FAT CREAM OF BROCCOLI COND 284 ML
|CAMPBELLS SPECIAL SELECTION HERED TOMATO RICE
|CAMPBELLS RED & WHITE LGHT HMSTL CKN NDLE CND CN
|CAMPBELLS BEEF W/VEGETABLES & BARLEY COND 284 ML
|CAMPBELLS CHEDDAR CHEESE COND 284 ML
|CAMPBELLS NO SLT ADDED CREAM OF MUSHROOM COND CAN284ML
|CAMPBELLS BEEF BROTH CONDENSED CAN 284ML
|CAMPBELLS RED & WHITE CREAM OF CAULIFLOWER
|CAMPBELLS CREAM OF WILD MUSHROOM COND 284ML
|CAMPBELLS TOMATO W/BASIL & OREGANO COND 284 ML
|CAMPBELLS NO SALT ADDED CREAM OF CHICKEN COND CAN284ML
|CAMPBELLS BROCCOLI & CHEESE COND CAN 284ML
|CAMPBELLS CREAM OF BACON COND CAN 284ML
|CAMPBELLS ROASTED RED PEPPER & TOMATO COND CAN
|CAMPBELLS CREAM OF CELERY COND 284 ML
|CAMPBELLS BEAN W/BACON COND 284 ML
|CAMPBELLS VEGETARIAN VEGETABLE COND 284ML
|CAMPBELLS CHICKEN BROTH TRI LING LABEL COND 284ML
|CAMPBELLS CREAM OF MUSHROOM & GARLIC COND
|CAMPBELLS VEGETABLE BEEF COND 284 ML
|CAMPBELLS CREAM POTATO COND 284ML
|CAMPBELLS HOME STYLE VEGETABLE COND 284 ML
|CAMPBELLS HALF FAT CREAM OF CELERY COND 284ML
|CAMPBELLS GOLDEN MUSHROOM COND 284 ML
|CAMPBELLS SODIUM REDUCED CHICKEN BROTH COND
|CAMPBELLS ONION COND 284 ML
|CAMPBELLS HOME STYLE TOMATO COND 284 ML
|CAMPBELLS SODIUM REDUCED BEEF BROTH COND 284ML
|CAMPBELLSCHICKEN VEGETABLECOND 284 ML
|CAMPBELLS CREAM ASPARAGUS COND 284ML