Goldfish® Feed Imagination $1,000 Contest
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Goldfish® Feed Imagination $1,000 Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Campbell Company of Canada (the “Sponsor”). The Contest begins at 12:00:00 AM (WST) on January 5, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (EST) on March 8, 2021 (the “Contest Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win, a person must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec) who has reached the age of majority at time of entry in the province/territory in which he/she resides (an “Entrant or entrant”). The Contest is not open to the employees, agents or representatives of the Sponsor, Zulu Alpha Kilo, Inc. (the “Administrator”), MARS-Philter, Inc. d/b/a the Mars Agency, and suppliers providing prizes or other materials or services in connection with this contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”), including their respective officers, directors, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising or promotional agencies. This Contest is also not open to any members of the immediate families of, or persons domiciled with, any of the Contest Parties. In these Official Rules, “immediate family” means mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters and/or legal or common-law spouse.
- HOW TO ENTER: Eligible Entrants must go to www.feedimagination.ca (the “Website”), complete the required fields on the entry form, including your complete first and last name, valid e-mail address, city, province/territory of residence and postal code, to receive one (1) eligible Entry into the Contest. Entrants may receive no more than one (1) entry during the entire Contest Period.
If an entrant enters the Contest from a mobile device, the entrant’s wireless service provider may charge the entrant for applicable data charges. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans. Message and data rates may apply. Entrants should review their mobile device’s capabilities for specific app instructions.
- PRIZES [Three (3) Grand Prizes Only]: Each “Grand Prize” is a $1,000.00 CAD Visa Gift Card. The Approximate Total Retail Value of all the prizes in this Contest is $3,000.00 CAD. Each Grand Prize will be sent by mail to the confirmed Grand Prize winner’s address on the entry form. A Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution, is not transferable. Subject to gift card terms and conditions. Grand Prize winner must meet eligibility requirements of these Official Rules. No assignment, transferor substitution of Prize is permitted. All other costs and expenses not specified herein, if any, are the responsibility of the winner. All Grand Prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Winner agrees that Sponsor and its promotional partners have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a Grand Prize.
- AWARDING OF PRIZE: Each potential Grand Prize winner will be contacted by e-mail by Sponsor or its designee within 7 days after draw is completed. Each potential Grand Prize winner will have 72 hours (3 days) after the e-mail is sent to respond, answer a timed, mathematical skill-testing question with no assistance, or they forfeit the prize, and a new potential winner will be selected. Each potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return the Sponsor’s Declaration, Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release Form (the “Release Form”), which, among other things: (i) confirms compliance with the Official Rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the Grand Prize as awarded, without substitution; (iii) releases the Contest Parties from any liability in connection with the Grand Prize or any portion thereof or this Contest; and (v) agrees to the use of his/her first name, last name initial, address (city and province/territory) without further notice or remuneration, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to the Contest. The Release Form will be emailed or couriered to each potential winner and must be returned within the time period specified on the Release Form or the Grand Prize, as applicable, will be forfeited in its entirety and nothing will be substituted in its place. Upon receipt of the duly completed Release Form by a representative of the Sponsor, ¬the Allow two (2) to four (4) weeks for delivery of the Grand Prize.
- RELEASE: By entering this Contest, each entrant understands and agrees that the Contest Parties, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) will not be liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of access to and use of the Contest, including without limitation: (i) any technical malfunction or other problems of any nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, those relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on- line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; (ii) the failure of any entry and/or other information or materials to be received, captured or recorded for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, incorrect information provided by winners for mailing their prize, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or due to late or lost entries sent by mail or otherwise; (iii) any injury or damage to any individual’s or any other person’s or entity’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in the Contest; (iv) anyone being incorrectly and/or mistakenly identified as a winner or eligible winner; and/or (v) any combination of the above. In no event shall the Sponsor’s total liability to you for all damages, losses or causes of action exceed $100. Sponsor is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical, or computer failures of any kind; for inaccurate transcription of entry information; for errors in any entrant or marketing materials or in these Official Rules; for any human or electronic (including but not limited to programming) error; or for Entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, corrupted, delayed, lost, late, damaged, illegible or returned. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Contest or any element thereof, without prior notice in any manner and for any reason (including, without limitation, in the event of any unanticipated occurrence that is not fully addressed in these Official Rules).
Without limiting the foregoing, this Contest and the Prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, implied or direct. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitation of implied warranties so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restriction regarding these limitations or exclusions.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, the parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Contest and any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the Province of Ontario, City of Toronto. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in the Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Contest, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the provincial and federal courts located in or closest to the City of Toronto in the Province of Ontario. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
- LIMITS VERIFICATION: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any entry and/or other information entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor within the timeline specified by the Sponsor may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of this Contest will be the Contest Administrator’s official time-keeping device(s).
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All intellectual property and all of the promotional materials, web pages and source code are owned by the Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized use or copy of any copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- GENERAL. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal, including, without limitation, any decisions regarding the eligibility/disqualification of entries, other materials and/or entrants. By participating in this Contest, you are agreeing to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such selection shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- POSTING OF THE WINNERS’ NAMES. Following winner verification, Sponsor shall post on the website at www.campbellsoup.ca the names of the winning Entrants (first name and first initial of surname). This information shall stay on this website for a period of at least thirty (30) days.
© 2021 Campbell Company of Canada. All Rights Reserved.