Goldfish® Prize Pack Contest
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. By entering this Contest (defined below), entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules (the “Official Rules”). The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of the Contest are final.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Goldfish Prize Pack Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Campbell Company of Canada (the “Sponsor”). The Contest begins at 12:00:00 AM (ET) on February 1, 2021 and ends 11:59:59 PM (ET)
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win, a person must be a legal resident of Canada who has reached the age of majority in their province at time of entry. Notwithstanding this, the Contest is not open to the employees, agents or representatives of the Sponsor, Disney Consumer Products, Inc., MARS-Philter, Inc. d/b/a the Mars Agency (the “Administrator”), and suppliers providing prizes or other materials or services in connection with this contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”),including their respective officers, directors, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising or promotional agencies.This Contest is also not open to any members of the immediate families of, or persons domiciled with, any of the Contest Parties. In these Official Rules, “immediate family” means mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters and/or legal or common-law spouse.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) methods for initiating entry into the Contest. Regardless of entry method, entrants will receive no more than one (1) entry per submission or per day. The two entry methods are as follows:
- ENTER WITH PURCHASE: During the Contest Period, purchase any three (3) participating Goldfish® products, which are listed on Appendix A (the “Participating Products”) in any participating store or online. After completing this purchase, visit www.goldfishcontest.ca (the “Contest Website”) on your computer or mobile device (a “Device”). At the Contest Website you will be prompted to upload an image (PNG, JPEG or PDF file format) of the digital or original cash register receipt and complete the online contest entry form (the “Contest Form”), including your first and last name, telephone number, valid email address, your complete mailing address: street, city, province/territory and Postal Code (PO Boxes are not accepted), completion of a uniquely generated mathematical skill-testing question, as well as agreeing to allow the Contest Administrator to contact you via telephone and/or email for prize fulfillment purposes. Prior to making your submission, a confirmation modal will display on screen to a) review your submission, including all contact details, uploaded image(s) and answer to a mathematical skill-testing question, and b) seek acceptance of Sponsor’s Declaration, Liability & (where legal) Publicity Release Form (the “Release Form”) (See section 6).
Your receipt must clearly show the purchase of any three (3) Goldfish® Participating Products in any combination in a single transaction made during the Contest Period, retailer name and location, transaction date & time, and total transaction value. Each receipt can only be used once to participate in the Contest – subsequent submissions of the same receipt will be void. Upon completion of the Contest Form and submission of a receipt, your submission will be reviewed for eligibility. If eligible, you will receive one (1) chance to win (an “Entry”) in the random draw (see Section 4). All Contest Entries must be received on or before 11:59:59 PM (ET) on April 30, 2021.
- ENTER WITHOUT PURCHASE:
To enter without making a purchase (a “No-Purchase Entry”), you must first request a No-Purchase-Entry Personal Identification Number (“NPE PIN”). To do so, complete the No-Purchase Entry form (the “No-Purchase Entry Form”) found at https://www.campbellsoup.ca/goldfish-prize-pack-contest-npe/ including your first and last name, telephone number, valid email address, your complete mailing address: street, city, province/territory and Postal Code (PO Boxes are not accepted), completion of a uniquely generated mathematical skill-testing question, as well as agreeing to allow the Contest Administrator to contact you via telephone and/or email for prize fulfillment purposes. Prior to making your submission, a confirmation modal will display on screen to a) review your submission, including all contact details, and answer to a mathematical skill-testing question, and b) seek acceptance of a Declaration & Release Form (see Section 6).
Once the No-Purchase Entry Form has been submitted, an NPE PIN will be displayed on-screen. Limit of one (1) NPE PIN request per person, per day. You must then mail a unique handwritten original (not photocopied) 150-word essay on “What are your top 3 favourite Goldfish products and why?”, (an “Essay”) and reference your NPE PIN on a single piece of paper to: Goldfish Disney+ Contest, PO BOX 174 Whitby, ON, L1N 5S1 (the “Contest Address”). Upon completion of the No-Purchase Entry Form, including the correct answer to the mathematical skill-testing question, acceptance of the Release Form and, once received at the Contest Address, review of your essay and NPE PIN for eligibility, you will receive one (1) Entry in the random draw. Each No-Purchase Entry must contain an original Essay, NPE PIN, must be enclosed in a separate envelope bearing sufficient postage and postmarked by 11:59:59 PM (ET) on the Contest Closing Date and received on or before 11:59:59 PM (ET) on April 30, 2021. Entries may be in English or French.
- PRIZE DRAWING: A random drawing for each prize will be held on May 3, 2021 (the “Draw Date”) at approximately 11:00 AM (ET) at the Contest Address from among all eligible Entries received in accordance with these Official Rules (the “Draw”) to determine the prize winner (each a “Selected Entrant”) for each available prize (see Section 5). If the Selected Entrant is determined by the Sponsor to have participated in full compliance with these Official Rules, they will be confirmed as a winner (a “Winner”). Each Winner will be notified by email at the address submitted at entry within two (2) business days of the Draw Date that they have won a prize. The Winner’s mailing address, as provided upon contest entry, will be used as the shipping address for the awarded prize. If a Selected Entrant is deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of these Official Rules; then he/she will be disqualified (and will forfeit any and all rights to the prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to randomly select an alternate eligible Selected Entrant from among the remaining eligible Entries. If there are no eligible Entries no Draw will be conducted. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a Selected Entrant.
- PRIZE: There are a total of one hundred (100) Grand Prizes available to be won (each a “Prize”). The Grand Prize consists of one “Avengers and Disney Princess Prize Pack” containing assorted Avengers and Disney Princess themed merchandise. Exact contents of the Prize pack to be determine by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $100.00 CDN, each Avengers and Disney Princess Prize Pack. The total ARV of all prizes available to be won in the Contest is $10,000 CAD. Regardless of the number of entries an individual participant has entered in the Contest, a limit of one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded per person and per household.
For the Winners, their Prize will be sent to the residential address submitted when entering the Contest. Any costs or expenses associated with a Prize not specifically listed here will be the responsibility of the Winner. The Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution, is not transferable and has no cash surrender value. Winner must meet eligibility requirements of these Official Rules. If the winner does not accept delivery of the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited, and the Winner’s Entry will be void and an alternate winner will be randomly selected. Sponsor reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring any obligations. No assignment, transfer, conversion to cash or cash redemption or substitution of the Prize is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another Prize of comparable or greater value should the intended Prize become unavailable. All other costs and expenses not specified herein, if any, are the responsibility of the Winner. All Prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Winner agrees that Sponsor and its promotional partners have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness.
Odds of winning a Prize depends on the number of eligible Entries received in accordance with these Official Rules. Odds decrease as prizes are awarded.
None of the Contest Parties make any representation or offers any warranty, express or implied, as to the value, quality or fitness of the Prize awarded in connection with the Contest. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each confirmed Winner understands and acknowledges that he or she may not seek reimbursement or pursue any legal or equitable remedy from neither the Sponsor nor any of the Released Parties (as defined in section 7) should his/her Prize fail to be fit for its purpose or is in any way unsatisfactory. For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, by accepting the Prize, each confirmed Winner agrees to waive all recourse against the Released Parties if the Prize or a component thereof does not prove satisfactory, either in whole or in part.
- AWARDING OF PRIZE: To be declared as a confirmed winner of a Prize, each Selected Entrant must have correctly answered, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, the time-limited mathematical skill-testing question conducted via online form at the time of entry. It is also required that each Selected Entrant acknowledged the Sponsor’s Release Form upon Contest Entry, which, among other things: (i) confirms compliance with the Official Rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the Prize as awarded, without substitution; (iii) releases the Contest Parties from any liability in connection with the Prize or any portion thereof or this Contest; and (iv) agrees to the use of his/her first name, last name initial, address (city and province/territory) and/or photograph without further notice or remuneration, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to the Contest. Upon being declared as a Winner of a Prize, the Prize will be provided to the confirmed Winner by the Sponsor within eight (8) weeks of the date the prize was awarded.
- GENERAL: All entries become the property of the Sponsor. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal, including, without limitation, any decisions regarding the eligibility/disqualification of entries, other materials and/or entrants. By participating in this Contest, you are agreeing to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Rules. ANYONE DEEMED BY THE SPONSOR TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THESE RULES FOR ANY REASON IS SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION IN THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION OF THE SPONSOR AT ANY TIME.
By entering this Contest, each entrant understands and agrees that the Contest Parties, Disney Consumer Products, Inc. and their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees, guests and agents (“Released Parties”) will not be liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of access to and use of the Contest, including without limitation: (i) any technical malfunction or other problems of any nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, those relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on- line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; (ii) the failure of any entry and/or other information or materials to be received, captured or recorded for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or due to late or lost entries sent by mail or otherwise; (iii) any injury or damage to any individual’s or any other person’s or entity’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in the Contest; (iv) anyone being incorrectly and/or mistakenly identified as a winner or eligible winner; and/or (v) any combination of the above. Winner also acknowledges and accepts that he or she understands and accepts that there may be serious risks of bodily injury, death or property damage associated with the acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize and attendance at any event or participation in certain Prize-related activities, and he/she voluntarily accepts these risks. Any Winner accepting the Prize agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all claims with respect to the foregoing. In no event shall the Sponsor’s total liability to you for all damages, losses or causes of action exceed $100.
Without limiting the foregoing, this Contest and the Prize is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, implied or direct. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitation of implied warranties so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restriction regarding these limitations or exclusions.
Except where prohibited by law, the parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Contest and any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the Province of Ontario, City of Toronto. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in the Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Contest, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the provincial and federal courts located in or closest to the City of Toronto in the Province of Ontario. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
For Quebec Residents Only: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- LIMITS VERIFICATION: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any Entry and/or other information entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor within the timeline specified by the Sponsor may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of this Contest will be the Contest Administrator’s official time-keeping device(s).
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All intellectual property and all of the promotional materials, web pages and source code are owned by the Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized use or copy of any copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- POSTING OF THE WINNERS’ NAMES. Following Winner verification, Sponsor shall post on the website at www.campbellsoup.ca the Winners’ names (first name and first initial of surname). This information shall stay on this website for a period of at least thirty (30) days.
© 2021 Campbell Company of Canada. All Rights Reserved.
|PRDGFM CHEDDAR CHEESE GOLDFISH SNK
|PRDGFM CHEESE TRIO GOLDFISH SNK
|PRDGFM ORIG GOLDFISH SNK
|PRDGFM GLDFISH XTRM CHEDDAR
|PRDGFM GLDFISH EXPLOSIVE PIZZA
|PRDGFM GOLDFISH SNACK PACK
|PRDGFM GOLDFISH WHOLE GRAIN CHEDDAR
|PRDGFM Goldfish Flavour Blasted White Cheddar
|PRDGFM Goldfish Veggies & Fruit
|PRDGFM Goldfish Honey Graham Snacks
|PRDGFM Goldfish Choc Graham Snacks
|PRDGFM Atomic BBQ
|PRDGFM Salt and Vinegar
|PRDGFM Goldfish Cheddar Colours
|PRDGFM Goldfish Pretzel
|PRDGFM PF Gf Grhm Van Cupcake
|PRDGFM Goldfish Snack Pack Colors
|PRDGFM Goldfish Snack Pk Whole Grain
|PRDGFM Goldfish Snack Pk Cheddar
|PRDGFM Goldfish Flavor Blasted Nacho
|PRDGFM Slammin Sour Ceam & Onion
|PRDGFM Goldfish Mixups Pizza & Parm
|PRDGFM Mixups Ext Chdr Pretzel Gldfsh
|PRDGFM Goldfish Cheddar Cracker
|PRDGFM Goldfish Cheddar Cracker
|PRDGFM Goldfish Flavour Blasted Cheddar Jack’d
|PRDGFM Goldfish Snack Pk Xtreme Cheddar
|PRDGFM Goldfish Disney Mickey Mouse Family Sz
|PRDGFM Goldfish Xtreme Cheddar Family Sz
|PRDGFM Disney Princess Goldfish
|PRDGFM Avengers Goldfish