Goldfish® Xbox Metro Ontario Contest
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. By entering this Contest (defined below), entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules (the “Official Rules”). The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of the Contest are final.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Goldfish Xbox Metro Ontario Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Campbell Company of Canada (the “Sponsor”). Metro Ontario Inc. is not connected to the sponsorship and/or administration of this contest. The Contest begins at 12:00:00 AM (ET) on December 10, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on January 13, 2021 (the “Contest Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win, a person must be a legal resident of the province of Ontario, Canada who has reached the age of majority in Ontario at time of entry. Notwithstanding this, the Contest is not open to the employees, agents or representatives of the Sponsor, Metro Ontario Inc, Disney Consumer Products, Inc., MARS-Philter, Inc. d/b/a the Mars Agency (the “Administrator”), and suppliers providing prizes or other materials or services in connection with this contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”), including their respective officers, directors, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising or promotional agencies. This Contest is also not open to any members of the immediate families of, or persons domiciled with, any of the Contest Parties. In these Official Rules, “immediate family” means mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters and/or legal or common-law spouse.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) methods for initiating entry into the Contest. Regardless of entry method, entrants will receive no more than one (1) entry per submission or per day. The two entry methods are as follows:
- ENTER WITH PURCHASE: During the Contest Period, purchase any two (2) participating Goldfish® products, which are listed on Appendix A (the “Participating Products”) in any participating Metro Ontario Inc. store listed in Appendix B (a “Participating Store”) or online (at metro.ca only in Ontario). After completing this purchase, visit www.goldfishcontest.ca (the “Contest Website”) on your computer or mobile device (a “Device”). At the Contest Website you will be prompted to upload an image (PNG, JPEG or PDF file format) of the digital or original cash register receipt and complete the online contest entry form (the “Contest Form”), including your first and last name, telephone number, valid email address, your complete mailing address: street, city, province/territory and Postal Code (PO Boxes are not accepted), completion of a uniquely generated mathematical skill-testing question, as well as agreeing to allow the Contest Administrator to contact you via telephone and/or email for prize fulfillment purposes. Prior to making your submission, a confirmation modal will display on screen to a) review your submission, including all contact details, uploaded image(s) and answer to a mathematical skill-testing question, and b) seek acceptance of Sponsor’s Declaration, Liability & (where legal) Publicity Release Form (the “Release Form”) (See section 6).
Your receipt must clearly show the purchase of any two (2) Goldfish® Participating Products in any combination in a single transaction made during the Contest Period, retailer name and location, transaction date & time, and total transaction value. Each receipt can only be used once to participate in the Contest – subsequent submissions of the same receipt will be void. Upon completion of the Contest Form and submission of a receipt, your submission will be reviewed for eligibility. If eligible, you will receive one (1) chance to win (an “Entry”) in the random draw (see Section 4). All Contest Entries must be received on or before 11:59:59 PM (ET) on January 20, 2020.
- ENTER WITHOUT PURCHASE:
To enter without making a purchase (a “No-Purchase Entry”), you must first request a No-Purchase-Entry Personal Identification Number (“NPE PIN”). To do so, complete the No-Purchase Entry form (the “No-Purchase Entry Form”) found at www.campbellsoup.ca/goldfish-xbox-metro-ontario-contest-npe, including your first and last name, telephone number, valid email address, your complete mailing address: street, city, province/territory and Postal Code (PO Boxes are not accepted), completion of a uniquely generated mathematical skill-testing question, as well as agreeing to allow the Contest Administrator to contact you via telephone and/or email for prize fulfillment purposes. Prior to making your submission, a confirmation modal will display on screen to a) review your submission, including all contact details, and answer to a mathematical skill-testing question, and b) seek acceptance of a Declaration & Release Form (see Section 6).
Once the No-Purchase Entry Form has been submitted, an NPE PIN will be displayed on-screen. Limit of one (1) NPE PIN request per person, per day. You must then mail a unique handwritten original (not photocopied) 150-word essay on “What are your top 3 favourite Goldfish products and why?”, (an “Essay”) and reference your NPE PIN on a single piece of paper to: Goldfish Xbox Metro Ontario Contest, PO BOX 174 Whitby, ON, L1N 5S1 (the “Contest Address”). Upon completion of the No-Purchase Entry Form, including the correct answer to the mathematical skill-testing question, acceptance of the Release Form and, once received at the Contest Address, review of your essay and NPE PIN for eligibility, you will receive one (1) Entry in the random draw. Each No-Purchase Entry must contain an original Essay, NPE PIN, must be enclosed in a separate envelope bearing sufficient postage and postmarked by 11:59:59 PM (ET) on the Contest Closing Date and received on or before 11:59:59 PM (ET) on January 20, 2020. Entries may be in English or French.
Regardless of the method of entry used, there is a limit of one (1) Entry per person and per household per day during the Contest Period. A person may only use one (1) email address and one (1) household address to enter the Contest.
In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email account on the Entry/No-Purchase Entry Form by a service provider. Selected entrants may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected entry.
- PRIZE DRAWING: A random drawing for each prize will be held on January 27, 2021 (the “Draw Date”) at approximately 11:00 AM (ET) at the Contest Address from among all eligible Entries received in accordance with these Official Rules (the “Draw”) to determine the prize winner (each a “Selected Entrant”) for each available prize (see Section 5). If the Selected Entrant is determined by the Sponsor to have participated in full compliance with these Official Rules, they will be confirmed as a winner (a “Winner”). Each Winner will be notified by email at the address submitted at entry within two (2) business days of the Draw Date that they have won a prize. The Winner’s mailing address, as provided upon contest entry, will be used as the shipping address for the awarded prize. If a Selected Entrant is deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of these Official Rules; then he/she will be disqualified (and will forfeit any and all rights to the prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to randomly select an alternate eligible Selected Entrant from among the remaining eligible Entries. If there are no eligible Entries no Draw will be conducted. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a Selected Entrant.
- PRIZE: There are a total of ten (10) Grand Prizes and twenty-five (25) Secondary Prizes available to be won (each a “Prize”). The Grand Prize consists of an XBox Series X console (Approximate Retail Value “ARV” $599.00 CAD). The Secondary Prize consists of one (1) $100.00 CAD Xbox gift card. The total ARV of all prizes available to be won in the Contest is $8,490.00 CAD. Regardless of the number of entries an individual participant has entered in the Contest, a limit of one (1) Secondary Prize and one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded per person and per household.
For the Winners, their Prize will be sent to the residential address submitted when entering the Contest. Any costs or expenses associated with a Prize not specifically listed here will be the responsibility of the Winner. The Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution, is not transferable and has no cash surrender value. Winner must meet eligibility requirements of these Official Rules. If the winner does not accept delivery of the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited, and the Winner’s Entry will be void and an alternate winner will be randomly selected. Sponsor reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring any obligations. No assignment, transfer, conversion to cash or cash redemption or substitution of the Prize is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another Prize of comparable or greater value should the intended Prize become unavailable. All other costs and expenses not specified herein, if any, are the responsibility of the Winner. All Prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Winner agrees that Sponsor and its promotional partners have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness.
Odds of winning a Prize depends on the number of eligible Entries received in accordance with these Official Rules. Odds decrease as prizes are awarded.
None of the Contest Parties make any representation or offers any warranty, express or implied, as to the value, quality or fitness of the Prize awarded in connection with the Contest. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each confirmed Winner understands and acknowledges that he or she may not seek reimbursement or pursue any legal or equitable remedy from neither the Sponsor nor any of the Released Parties (as defined in section 7) should his/her Prize fail to be fit for its purpose or is in any way unsatisfactory. For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, by accepting the Prize, each confirmed Winner agrees to waive all recourse against the Released Parties if the Prize or a component thereof does not prove satisfactory, either in whole or in part.
- AWARDING OF PRIZE: To be declared as a confirmed winner of a Prize, each Selected Entrant must have correctly answered, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, the time-limited mathematical skill-testing question conducted via online form at the time of entry. It is also required that each Selected Entrant acknowledged the Sponsor’s Release Form upon Contest Entry, which, among other things: (i) confirms compliance with the Official Rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the Prize as awarded, without substitution; (iii) releases the Contest Parties from any liability in connection with the Prize or any portion thereof or this Contest; and (iv) agrees to the use of his/her first name, last name initial, address (city and province/territory) and/or photograph without further notice or remuneration, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to the Contest. Upon being declared as a Winner of a Prize, the Prize will be provided to the confirmed Winner by the Sponsor within eight (8) weeks of the date the prize was awarded.
- GENERAL: All entries become the property of the Sponsor. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal, including, without limitation, any decisions regarding the eligibility/disqualification of entries, other materials and/or entrants. By participating in this Contest, you are agreeing to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Rules. ANYONE DEEMED BY THE SPONSOR TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THESE RULES FOR ANY REASON IS SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION IN THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION OF THE SPONSOR AT ANY TIME.
By entering this Contest, each entrant understands and agrees that the Contest Parties, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) will not be liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of access to and use of the Contest, including without limitation: (i) any technical malfunction or other problems of any nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, those relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on- line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; (ii) the failure of any entry and/or other information or materials to be received, captured or recorded for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or due to late or lost entries sent by mail or otherwise; (iii) any injury or damage to any individual’s or any other person’s or entity’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in the Contest; (iv) anyone being incorrectly and/or mistakenly identified as a winner or eligible winner; and/or (v) any combination of the above. Winner also acknowledges and accepts that he or she understands and accepts that there may be serious risks of bodily injury, death or property damage associated with the acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize and attendance at any event or participation in certain Prize-related activities, and he/she voluntarily accepts these risks. Any Winner accepting the Prize agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all claims with respect to the foregoing. In no event shall the Sponsor’s total liability to you for all damages, losses or causes of action exceed $100.
Without limiting the foregoing, this Contest and the Prize is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, implied or direct. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitation of implied warranties so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restriction regarding these limitations or exclusions.
Except where prohibited by law, the parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Contest and any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the Province of Ontario, City of Toronto. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in the Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Contest, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the provincial and federal courts located in or closest to the City of Toronto in the Province of Ontario. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
- LIMITS VERIFICATION: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any Entry and/or other information entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor within the timeline specified by the Sponsor may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of this Contest will be the Contest Administrator’s official time-keeping device(s).
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All intellectual property and all of the promotional materials, web pages and source code are owned by the Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized use or copy of any copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- POSTING OF THE WINNERS’ NAMES. Following Winner verification, Sponsor shall post on the website at www.campbellsoup.ca the Winners’ names (first name and first initial of surname). This information shall stay on this website for a period of at least thirty (30) days.
© 2020 Campbell Company of Canada. All Rights Reserved.
|Description||Retail Variant UPC||Size|
|PRDGFM CHEDDAR CHEESE GOLDFISH SNK||14100170952||200G|
|PRDGFM CHEESE TRIO GOLDFISH SNK||14100170945||200G|
|PRDGFM ORIG GOLDFISH SNK||14100170969||200G|
|PRDGFM GLDFISH XTRM CHEDDAR||14100084068||180G|
|PRDGFM GLDFISH EXPLOSIVE PIZZA||14100084082||180G|
|PRDGFM GOLDFISH SNACK PACK||14100081333||6X28G|
|PRDGFM GOLDFISH WHOLE GRAIN CHEDDAR||14100181675||180G|
|PRDGFM Goldfish Flavour Blasted White Cheddar||14100267829||180g|
|PRDGFM Goldfish Veggies & Fruit||14100273561||180G|
|PRDGFM Goldfish Disney Mickey Minnie LTO||14100275596||180G|
|PRDGFM Goldfish Honey Graham Snacks||14100186854||180G|
|PRDGFM Goldfish Choc Graham Snacks||14100186830||180G|
|PRDGFM Atomic BBQ||14100084075||180G|
|PRDGFM Salt and Vinegar||14100083221||180G|
|PRDGFM Goldfish Cheddar Colours||14100197904||180G|
|PRDGFM Goldfish Pretzel||14100199915||227G|
|PRDGFM PF Gf Grhm Van Cpck||14100208167||180G|
|PRDGFM Goldfish Snack Pack Colors||14100208839||6X26 GR|
|PRDGFM Goldfish Snack Pk Whole Grain||14100208822||6X26 GR|
|PRDGFM Goldfish Snack Pk Cheddar||14100081333||6X28G|
|PRDGFM Goldfish Flavor Blasted Nacho||14100232971||180G|
|PRDGFM Slammin Sour Cream & Onion||14100250609||180G|
|PRDGFM Goldfish Mixups Pizza & Parm||14100252955||180g|
|PRDGFM Mixups Ext Chdr Pretzel Gldfsh||14100252948||180G|
|PRDGFM Goldfish Cheddar Cracker||14100201526||700G|
|PRDGFM Goldfish Cheddar Cracker||14100269588||750G|
|PRDGFM Avengers Goldfish||1410027851||180G|
LIST OF PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS
|Metro ON||6201 BATHURST STREET||NORTH YORK||ONTARIO||M2R 2A5|
|Metro ON||5612 MAIN ST||STOUFFVILLE||ONTARIO||L4A 8B7|
|Metro ON||16 WILLIAM KITCHEN BLVD.||SCARBOROUGH||ONTARIO||M1P 2B7|
|Metro ON||3003 DANFORTH AVE.||TORONTO||ONTARIO||M4C 1M9|
|Metro ON||261 PORT UNION RD.||SCARBOROUGH||ONTARIO||M1C 2L3|
|Metro ON||910 SOUTHDOWN RD.||MISSISSAUGA||ONTARIO||L5J 2Y4|
|Metro ON||3090 BATHURST ST.||NORTH YORK||ONTARIO||M6A 2A1|
|Metro ON||500 EDINBURGH RD. S||GUELPH||ONTARIO||N1G 4Z1|
|Metro ON||80 FRONT ST.||TORONTO||ONTARIO||M5E 1T4|
|Metro ON||444 YONGE ST.||TORONTO||ONTARIO||M5B 2H4|
|Metro ON||2208 LAKESHORE BLVD WEST||ETOBICOKE||ONTARIO||M8V 1A4|
|Metro ON||406 LAKESHORE RD. E||MISSISSAUGA||ONTARIO||L5G 1H5|
|Metro ON||3142 YONGE ST.||TORONTO||ONTARIO||M4N 2K6|
|Metro ON||20 GREAT LAKES DR.||BRAMPTON||ONTARIO||L6R 2K7|
|Metro ON||2010 APPLEBY LINE||BURLINGTON||ONTARIO||L7L 6M6|
|Metro ON||15 GOVERNOR’S RD.||DUNDAS||ONTARIO||L9H 6L9|
|Metro ON||70 THICKSON RD. S||WHITBY||ONTARIO||L1N 7T2|
|Metro ON||1265 RITSON ROAD NORTH||OSHAWA||ONTARIO||L1G 3V2|
|Metro ON||1030 ADELAIDE ST. N||LONDON||ONTARIO||N5Y 2M9|
|Metro ON||1244 COMMISSIONERS RD. W||LONDON||ONTARIO||N6K 1C7|
|Metro ON||225 BROADWAY AVE.||TILLSONBURG||ONTARIO||N4G 3R2|
|Metro ON||4111 THICKSON RD. N||WHITBY||ONTARIO||L1R 2X3|
|Metro ON||53 QUINTE ST.||TRENTON||ONTARIO||K8V 3S8|
|Metro ON||400 BAYFIELD ST.||BARRIE||ONTARIO||L4M 5A1|
|Metro ON||3100 HOWARD AVE.||WINDSOR||ONTARIO||N8X 3Y8|
|Metro ON||417 WELLINGTON ST.||ST. THOMAS||ONTARIO||N5R 5J5|
|Metro ON||11729 TECUMSEH RD. E||WINDSOR||ONTARIO||N8N 1L8|
|Metro ON||367 MOUNTAINVIEW RD||GEORGETOWN||ONTARIO||L7G 5X3|
|Metro ON||3663 TECUMSEH RD. E||WINDSOR||ONTARIO||N8W 1H8|
|Metro ON||6740 WYANDOTTE ST. E||WINDSOR||ONTARIO||N8S 1P6|
|Metro ON||395 WELLINGTON RD.||LONDON||ONTARIO||N6C 4P9|
|Metro ON||310 BARRIE ST.||KINGSTON||ONTARIO||K7L 5L4|
|Metro ON||73 MAIN ST. W||PICTON||ONTARIO||K0K 2T0|
|Metro ON||333 KING ST. E||GANANOQUE||ONTARIO||K7G 1G6|
|Metro ON||35 ALKENBRACK ST.||NAPANEE||ONTARIO||K7R 4C4|
|Metro ON||460 GARDINERS RD.||KINGSTON||ONTARIO||K7M 3X9|
|Metro ON||640 FIRST ST.||COLLINGWOOD||ONTARIO||L9Y 4Y7|
|Metro ON||1070 SECOND AVE. E||OWEN SOUND||ONTARIO||N4K 2H7|
|Metro ON||275 SECOND LINE W||SAULT STE. MARIE||ONTARIO||P6C 2J4|
|Metro ON||70 KING WILLIAM ST.||HUNTSVILLE||ONTARIO||P1H 2A5|
|Metro ON||101 LAKESHORE RD.||ST. CATHARINES||ONTARIO||L2N 2T6|
|Metro ON||155 CLARKE RD.||LONDON||ONTARIO||N5W 5C9|
|Metro ON||140 ALGONQUIN BLVD W.||TIMMINS||ONTARIO||P4N 1A9|
|Metro ON||248 NORTHERN AVE.||SAULT STE. MARIE||ONTARIO||P6B 4H6|
|Metro ON||1154 CHEMONG RD.||PETERBOROUGH||ONTARIO||K9H 7E2|
|Metro ON||619 VICTORIA RD. W.||WHITBY||ONTARIO||L1N 0E4|
|Metro ON||967 FENNELL AVE. E||HAMILTON||ONTARIO||L8T 1R1|
|Metro ON||1A-280 NORTH SERVICE RD. W||OAKVILLE||ONTARIO||L6M 2S2|
|Metro ON||1370 SOUTH SERVICE RD BLDG A||STONEY CREEK||ONTARIO||L8E 5C5|
|Metro ON||1900 KING ST. E||HAMILTON||ONTARIO||L8K 1W1|
|Metro ON||1161 BARTON ST. E||HAMILTON||ONTARIO||L8H 2V4|
|Metro ON||1375 LONDON RD.||SARNIA||ONTARIO||N7S 1P6|
|Metro ON||3310 MCCARTHY RD.||OTTAWA||ONTARIO||K1V 9S1|
|Metro ON||301 OXFORD ST. W||LONDON||ONTARIO||N6H 1S6|
|Metro ON||4048 CARLING AVENUE||KANATA||ONTARIO||K2K 1Y1|
|Metro ON||250 GREENBANK ROAD #40||NEPEAN||ONTARIO||K2H 8P3|
|Metro ON||2515 BANK STREET||OTTAWA||ONTARIO||K1V 8R9|
|Metro ON||1930 MONTREAL ROAD||GLOUCESTER||ONTARIO||K1J 6N2|
|Metro ON||1360 RICHMOND ROAD||OTTAWA||ONTARIO||K2B 8L4|
|Metro ON||345 CARLETON AVENUE||OTTAWA||ONTARIO||K1Y 0K3|
|Metro ON||3201 STRANDHERD DRIVE||NEPEAN||ONTARIO||K2J 5N1|
|Metro ON||900 LASALLE BLVD||SUDBURY||ONTARIO||P3A 5W8|
|Metro ON||203 FRONT STREET||STURGEON FALLS||ONTARIO||P2B 2J4|
|Metro ON||6509 JEANNE D’ARC BLVD NORTH||ORLEANS||ONTARIO||K1C 2R1|
|Metro ON||50 BEECHWOOD AVENUE||VANIER||ONTARIO||K1L 8B3|
|Metro ON||2261 WALKLEY ROAD||OTTAWA||ONTARIO||K1G 3G8|
|Metro ON||2636 INNES ROAD||GLOUCESTER||ONTARIO||K1B 4Z8|
|Metro ON||4510 INNES ROAD||ORLEANS||ONTARIO||K4A 4C5|
|Metro ON||775 BAYRIDGE DRIVE||KINGSTON||ONTARIO||K7P 2P1|
|Metro ON||2-1811 ROBERTSON ROAD||NEPEAN||ONTARIO||K2H 8X3|
|Metro ON||237 KING STREET WEST||BROCKVILLE||ONTARIO||K6V 3S2|
|Metro ON||1705 MERIVALE ROAD||NEPEAN||ONTARIO||K2G 3K2|
|Metro ON||21 RICHER CIRCLE||CASSELMAN||ONTARIO||K0A 1M0|
|Metro ON||1675 10TH LINE ROAD C1||ORLEANS||ONTARIO||K1E 3P6|
|Metro ON||375 DANIEL ST. S||ARNPRIOR||ONTARIO||K7S 3K6|
|Metro ON||371 ST. PAUL’S AVE.||BRANTFORD||ONTARIO||N3R 4N5|
|Metro ON||150 FIRST ST.||ORANGEVILLE||ONTARIO||L9W 3T7|
|Metro ON||1050 KENNEDY CIRCLE||MILTON||ONTARIO||L9T 0J9|
|Metro ON||1521 REBECCA ST.||OAKVILLE||ONTARIO||L6L 1Z8|
|Metro ON||180 SANDALWOOD PKW.||BRAMPTON||ONTARIO||L6Z 1Y4|
|Metro ON||560 EXMOUTH ST.||SARNIA||ONTARIO||N7T 5P5|
|Metro ON||150 CHURCHILL BLVD.||SAULT STE. MARIE||ONTARIO||P6A 3Z9|
|Metro ON.||390 LAKESHORE DR.||NORTH BAY||ONTARIO||P1A 2C7|
|Metro ON||600 SHEPPARD AVE.||DOWNVIEW||ONTARIO||M3H 2S1|
|Metro ON||110 N. FRONT ST.||BELLEVILLE||ONTARIO||K8P 3B6|
|Metro ON||640 RIVER ST.||THUNDER BAY||ONTARIO||P7A 3S4|
|Metro ON||505 ARTHUR ST. W||THUNDER BAY||ONTARIO||P7E 5R5|
|Metro ON||1101 ARTHUR ST. W||THUNDER BAY||ONTARIO||P7E 5S2|
|Metro ON||156 MAIN ST. S||BRAMPTON||ONTARIO||L6W 2C9|
|Metro ON||425 PEMBROKE ST. EAST||PEMBROKE||ONTARIO||K8A 3L1|
|Metro ON||3140 – 28 HIGHWAY 69 N||VAL-CARON||ONTARIO||P3N 1G3|
|Metro ON||735 COLLEGE ST.||TORONTO||ONTARIO||M6G 1C5|
|Metro ON||243 KING STREET EAST||BOWMANVILLE||ONTARIO||L1C 3X1|
|Metro ON||1585 MISSISSAUGA VALL. BLVD.||MISSISSAUGA||ONTARIO||L5A 3W9|
|Metro ON||15 ELLESMERE RD.||SCARBOROUGH||ONTARIO||M1R 4B7|
|Metro ON||70 FRONT ST. N||ORILLIA||ONTARIO||L3V 4R8|
|Metro ON||1011 UPPER MIDDLE RD.||OAKVILLE||ONTARIO||L6H 4L5|
|Metro ON||1090 WILSON AVE.||NORTH YORK||ONTARIO||M3K 1G6|
|Metro ON||25 PEEL CENTRE DR.||BRAMPTON||ONTARIO||L6T 3R5|
|Metro ON||754 BANK STREET||OTTAWA||ONTARIO||K1S 3V6|
|Metro ON||28 BAY STREET NORTH||BARRYS BAY||ONTARIO||K0J 1B0|
|Metro ON||250 THE EAST MALL||ETOBICOKE||ONTARIO||M9B 3Y9|
|Metro ON||1989 SALEM ROAD NORTH||AJAX||ONTARIO||L1T 0J9|
|Metro ON||201 LLOYD MANOR||ETOBICOKE||ONTARIO||M9B 6H6|
|Metro ON||20 CHURCH AVENUE||NORTH YORK||ONTARIO||M2N 0B7|
|Metro ON||2225 ERIN MILLS PKWY||MISSISSAUGA||ONTARIO||L5K 1T9|
|Metro ON||2155 ST. CLAIR AVE. W||TORONTO||ONTARIO||M6N 1K5|
|Metro ON||100 LYNN WILLIAMS ST.||TORONTO||ONTARIO||M6K 3N6|
|Metro ON||6677 MEADOWVALE CTR.||MISSISSAUGA||ONTARIO||L5N 2R5|
|Metro ON||425 BLOOR ST. W||TORONTO||ONTARIO||M5S 1X6|
|Metro ON||1500 ROYAL YORK||ETOBICOKE||ONTARIO||M9P 3B6|
|Metro ON||1411 LAWRENCE AVE. W||TORONTO||ONTARIO||M6L 1A4|
|Metro ON||2300 YONGE ST.||TORONTO||ONTARIO||M4P 1E4|
|Metro ON||656 EGLINTON AVE. E||TORONTO||ONTARIO||M4P 1P1|
|Metro ON||89 GOULD ST.||TORONTO||ONTARIO||M5B 2R1|
|Metro ON||1 HENDERSON DR||AURORA||ONTARIO||L4G 1J7|
|Metro ON||UNIT 1-16640 YONGE ST.||NEWMARKET||ONTARIO||L3Y 4V8|
|Metro ON||230 QUEEN STREET WEST, UNIT#201||TORONTO||ONTARIO||M6J 0B4|
|Metro ON||291 YORK MILLS RD.||NORTH YORK||ONTARIO||M2L 1L3|
|Metro ON||1050 DON MILLS RD.||TORONTO||ONTARIO||M3C 1W6|
|Metro ON||1111 DAVIS DR.||NEWMARKET||ONTARIO||L3Y 8X2|
|Metro ON||40 EGLINTON SQ.||SCARBOROUGH||ONTARIO||M1L 2K1|
|Metro ON||2900 WARDEN AVE.||SCARBOROUGH||ONTARIO||M1W 2S8|
|Metro ON||3221 EGLINTON AVE. E||SCARBOROUGH||ONTARIO||M1J 2H7|
|Metro ON||1822 WHITES RD.||PICKERING||ONTARIO||L1V 4M1|
|Metro ON||3221 DERRY RD. W||MISSISSAUGA||ONTARIO||L5N 7L7|
|Metro ON||83 RAGLAN STREET SOUTH||RENFREW||ONTARIO||K7V 1P8|
|Metro ON||1111 ELGIN ST. W||COBOURG||ONTARIO||K9A 4X5|
|Metro ON||50 WILSON STREET||PERTH||ONTARIO||K7H 2N4|