Goldfish® Fall Metro Ontario Contest
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. By entering this Contest (defined below), entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules (the “Official Rules”). The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of the Contest are final.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Goldfish Fall Metro Ontario Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Campbell Company of Canada (the “Sponsor”). Metro Ontario Inc. is not connected to the sponsorship and/or administration of this contest. The Contest begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 10, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on December 14, 2022 (the “Contest Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win, a person must be a legal resident of the province of Ontario, Canada who is 18 years old or older at time of entry. Notwithstanding this, the Contest is not open to the employees, agents or representatives of the Sponsor, Metro Ontario Inc, MARS-Philter, Inc. d/b/a the Mars Agency, Elite Digital Inc. (the “Contest Administrators”), and suppliers providing prizes or other materials or services in connection with this contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”), including their respective officers, directors, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising or promotional agencies. This Contest is also not open to any members of the immediate families of, or persons domiciled with, any of the Contest Parties. In these Official Rules, “immediate family” means mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters and/or legal or common-law spouse.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) methods for initiating entry into the Contest. Regardless of entry method, entrants will receive no more than one (1) entry per submission and per day (an “Entry”). The two entry methods are as follows:
Your receipt must clearly show the purchase of three (3) or more Goldfish® Participating Products in any combination in a single transaction made during the Contest Period, retailer name and location, transaction date & time, and total transaction value. Each receipt can only be used once to participate in the Contest – subsequent entries using the same receipt will be void. All Contest Entries must be received within the Contest Period. For each valid Entry Form submission, you will receive one (1) Entry in the random draw (see section 4).
NOTE: An eligible entrant may receive a link to the Contest Website using a web-enabled mobile device and scanning the QR code printed on marketing materials. Once the QR code is scanned, the entrant will automatically receive a link to the Contest Website on their mobile device. The entrant may then log on the Contest Website in his/her browser and follow the entry steps set forth in this Section 3 to enter. An entrant is not required to scan a QR code to participate and may go directly to the Contest Website to enter. Note that an entrant cannot receive an entry into the Contest solely by scanning the QR code.
Once the No-Purchase Entry Form has been submitted, an NPE PIN will be displayed on-screen. Limit of one (1) NPE PIN request per person, per day. You must then write your NPE PIN, your full name, and email address, on a single piece of paper and mail it to: Goldfish Fall Metro Ontario Contest, 5511 Steeles Ave. West, Suite 200, Toronto, Ontario, M9L 1S7 (the “Contest Address”) during the Contest Period. Upon completion of the No-Purchase Entry Form, delivery of your NPE PIN and contact details by mail at the Contest Address, review of your NPE PIN for validity and pairing to your contact details submitted at the Contest Website, you will receive one (1) Entry in the random draw (see Section 4). Each No-Purchase Entry must contain a unique NPE PIN, must be enclosed in a separate envelope bearing sufficient postage, be postmarked during the Contest Period and received at the Contest Address on or before 11:59:59 PM (ET) on January 3, 2023.
Regardless of the method of entry used, there is a limit of one (1) Entry per person and per household per day during the Contest Period. A person may only use one (1) email address and one (1) household address to enter the Contest. A day begins at 12:00:00 AM ET and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET each calendar day during the Contest Period.
In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email account on the Entry/No-Purchase Entry Form by a service provider. Selected entrants may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected entry.
- PRIZE DRAWING: A random drawing for the prize will be held on January 11, 2023 (the “Draw Date”) at approximately 11:00 AM (ET) at the Contest Administrator’s offices in Toronto, ON from among all eligible Entries received in accordance with these Official Rules (the “Draw”) to determine the potential prize Winner (a “Potential Winner”) for the available Prize (see Section 5). Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The Potential Winner, after receipt verification from their initial Entry, if applicable, will be notified by email within three (3) business days following the draw.
No responsibility is assumed by the Contest Parties for any inability of a potential entrant to successfully enter the Contest for any reason or for any Prize that may remain unclaimed or unawarded. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled, illegible or incomplete entries or No Purchase requests. Proof of transmission (e.g., screenshots) does not constitute proof of receipt. If there are no eligible Entries no Draw will be conducted. See “How To Claim the Prize” for further information.
- PRIZE: There is only one (1) Prize (the “Prize”). The Prize consists of $10,000.00 CAD (Ten thousand dollars) awarded in the form of cash, email money transfer, or cheque. The total ARV of the only Prize available to be won in the Contest is $10,000 CAD.
- HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE: If you are selected as the potential winner, you will be sent an email to the email address associated with your entry informing you that you are a potential winner (the “Prize Claim Notification”).
In order to claim the Prize, within three (3) business days from the Prize Claim Notification at the email provided, regardless of when it is received:
- the potential winner must claim his/her Prize as instructed in the Prize Claim Notification;
- the potential winner will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, which will be administered via a verification phone call within 3 days of the initial Prize Claim notification email being sent;
- the potential winner must sign and accept the terms of a Declaration of Compliance and Release (“Release Form”), which confirms compliance with these Rules and releases the Contest Sponsor and Contest Entities from all liability with respect to the entrant’s participation in this Contest and the awarding, use and misuse of any Prize;
- the potential winner must supply his/her complete mailing address and/or information to receive the Prize (i.e.. Email address to accept the Interac e-Transfer or banking information to receive the direct deposit); and
- the potential winner may be asked to supply valid photo identification.
Once these steps have been completed, the Contest Sponsor’s designated agent will confirm the potential winner as a verified Prize winner. Once verified, the Contest Sponsor’s designated agent will make arrangements for fulfillment of the Prize. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for failed attempts to fulfill the prize and make the appropriate arrangements.
If a potential prize winner of the Prize does not respond to the Prize Claim Notification within three (3) business days to fully complete the prize claim process as outlined above, is found to be ineligible for any reason, declines to accept the prize, or incorrectly answers the required mathematical skill-testing question, the potential winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize. The Contest Sponsor may then, at their sole and absolute discretion, select another eligible entrant for the Prize and who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner. The Contest Parties will not be responsible for failed attempts to notify any potential winner.
Any costs or expenses associated with the Prize not specifically listed here will be the responsibility of the Winner. The Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution and is not transferable. Winner must meet eligibility requirements of these Official Rules. If a Winner does not accept delivery of the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited, and the Winner’s Entry will be void and an alternate winner may be randomly selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring any obligations. No assignment, transfer, or substitution of the Prize is permitted. All other costs and expenses not specified herein, if any, are the responsibility of the Winner. All Prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Winner agrees that Sponsor and its promotional partners have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness.
None of the Contest Parties make any representation or offers any warranty, express or implied, as to the value, quality or fitness of the Prize awarded in connection with the Contest. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each confirmed Winner understands and acknowledges that he or she may not seek reimbursement or pursue any legal or equitable remedy from neither the Sponsor nor any of the Released Parties (as defined in section 7) should his/her Prize fail to be fit for its purpose or is in any way unsatisfactory. For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, by accepting the Prize, the confirmed Winner agrees to waive all recourse against the Released Parties if the Prize or a component thereof does not prove satisfactory, either in whole or in part. All federal, provincial, and municipal taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- GENERAL: All entries become the property of the Sponsor. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal, including, without limitation, any decisions regarding the eligibility/disqualification of entries, other materials and/or entrants. By participating in this Contest, you are agreeing to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Rules. ANYONE DEEMED BY THE SPONSOR TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THESE RULES FOR ANY REASON IS SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION IN THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION OF THE SPONSOR AT ANY TIME.
By entering this Contest, each entrant understands and agrees that the Contest Parties, and their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) will not be liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of access to and use of the Contest, including without limitation: (i) any technical malfunction or other problems of any nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, those relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; (ii) the failure of any entry and/or other information or materials to be received, captured or recorded for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or due to late or lost entries sent by mail or otherwise; (iii) any injury or damage to any individual’s or any other person’s or entity’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in the Contest; (iv) anyone being incorrectly and/or mistakenly identified as a winner or eligible winner; and/or (v) any combination of the above. Winner also acknowledges and accepts that he or she understands and accepts that there may be serious risks associated with the acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize and attendance at any event or participation in certain Prize-related activities, and he/she voluntarily accepts these risks. Any Winner accepting the Prize agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all claims with respect to the foregoing. In no event shall the Sponsor’s total liability to you for all damages, losses or causes of action exceed $100.
Without limiting the foregoing, this Contest and the Prize is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, implied or direct. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitation of implied warranties so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restriction regarding these limitations or exclusions.
In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these English Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, the terms and conditions of these English Rules shall prevail, govern and control to the fullest extent permitted by law.
For any matters in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Contest, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the provincial and federal courts located in or closest to the City of Toronto in the Province of Ontario. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
- LIMITS VERIFICATION: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any Entry and/or other information entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor within the timeline specified by the Sponsor may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of this Contest will be the Contest Administrator’s official time-keeping device(s).
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All intellectual property and all of the promotional materials, web pages and source code are owned by the Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized use or copy of any copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- POSTING OF THE WINNER’S NAME. Following Winner verification, Sponsor shall post on the website at www.campbellsoup.ca the Winner’s name (first name and first initial of surname). This information shall stay on this website for a period of at least thirty (30) days.
© 2022 Campbell Company of Canada. All Rights Reserved.
Appendix A – Participating Products
|14100084068||Goldfish xtreme cheddar cracker 180g|
|14100084082||Goldfish explosive pizza cracker 180g|
|14100232971||Goldfish flav.blasted nacho crack. 180g|
|14100250609||Goldfish FlavB.sour cr.onion crack. 180g|
|14100267829||Goldfish flav.blast.wh.chedd.crack. 180g|
|1410027356||Goldfish Vegetable & Fruits|
|1410027809||Goldfish Monterey Jack|
|014100 28157 3||Goldfish Cheddar & Sour Cream|
|14100 28352 2||Goldfish Mega bites cheddar & jalapeno 167g|
|14100 28353 9||Goldfish Mega bites sharp cheddar 167g|
|14100181675||Goldfish whole grain cheddar cracker180g|
|14100081333||Goldfish snack pack cracker 168g|
|14100208839||Goldfish snack pk colour crack. 156g|
|1410027768||Goldfish snack pk extreme cheddar. 156g|
|14100170945||Goldfish trio cheese cracker 200g|
|14100170969||Goldfish original cracker 200g|
|14100197904||Goldfish colours cheddar cracker 180g|
|14100199915||Goldfish pretzel cracker 227g|
|14100170952||Goldfish cheddar mini cracker 200g|
|14100269588||Goldfish Family size Cheddar 750g|
|14100285397||Goldfish – Winter|
Appendix B – Participating Stores
|Location ID||Address||City||Province||Postal Code|
|00063936||5612 Main St.||Stouffville||ON||L4A 8B7|
|01610858||16 William Kitchen Blvd.||Scarborough||ON||M1P 2B7|
|00063972||3003 Danforth Ave.||Toronto||ON||M4C 1M9|
|00063958||261 Port Union Rd.||Scarborough||ON||M1C 2L3|
|01610860||910 Southdown Rd.||Mississauga||ON||L5J 2Y4|
|00063886||3090 Bathurst St.||North York||ON||M6A 2A2|
|00064067||500 Edinburgh Rd. S||Guelph||ON||N1G 4Z1|
|01610861||80 Front St. E||Toronto||ON||M5E 1T4|
|01623416||444 Yonge St.||Toronto||ON||M5B 2H4|
|00063941||3142 Yonge St.||Toronto||ON||M4N 2K6|
|01610944||20 Great Lakes Dr.||Brampton||ON||L6R 2K7|
|01610602||15 Governor’s Rd.||Dundas||ON||L9H 6L9|
|00063943||70 Thickson Rd. S||Whitby||ON||L1N 7T2|
|01610604||1265 Ritson Road North||Oshawa||ON||L1G 3V2|
|00063903||1030 Adelaide St. N||London||ON||N5Y 2M9|
|00063904||1244 Commissioners Rd. W||London||ON||N6K 1C7|
|01610608||225 Broadway Ave.||Tillsonburg||ON||N4G 3R2|
|01610609||4111 Thickson Rd. N||Whitby||ON||L1R 2X3|
|00063942||53 Quinte St.||Trenton||ON||K8V 3S8|
|01610611||400 Bayfield St.||Barrie||ON||L4M 5A1|
|02172385||417 Wellington St.||St Thomas||ON||N5R 5J5|
|01610613||11729 Tecumseh Rd. E||Windsor||ON||N8N 1L8|
|01809520||367 Mountainview Rd. S||Georgetown||ON||L7G 5X3|
|01610614||3663 Tecumseh Rd. E||Windsor||ON||N8W 1H8|
|01610615||125 Hope St. S||Port Hope||ON||L1A 4C2|
|01610616||6740 Wyandotte St. E||Windsor||ON||N8S 1P6|
|00063905||395 Wellington Rd.||London||ON||N6C 4P9|
|01610619||310 Barrie St.||Kingston||ON||K7L 3L1|
|01610620||73 Main St. W||Picton||ON||K0K 2T0|
|01610622||333 King St. E||Gananoque||ON||K7G 1G6|
|01610623||35 Alkenbrack St.||Napanee||ON||K7R 4C4|
|01610624||460 Gardiners Rd.||Kingston||ON||K7M 3X9|
|01610625||640 First St. Ext.||Collingwood||ON||L9Y 4Y7|
|01610626||1070 2nd Ave. E||Owen Sound||ON||N4K 2H7|
|01610628||275 Second Line W||Sault Ste. Marie||ON||P6C 2J4|
|01610629||70 King William St.||Huntsville||ON||P1H 2A5|
|01610915||101 Lakeshore Rd.||St. Catharines||ON||L2N 2T6|
|01610917||155 Clarke Side Rd.||London||ON||N5W 5C9|
|01610918||248 Northern Ave. E||Sault Ste Marie||ON||P6B 4H6|
|00063926||1154 Chemong Rd.||Peterborough||ON||K9H 7E2|
|01731924||619 Victoria St. W||Whitby||ON||L1N 0E4|
|01613533||967 Fennell Ave. E||Hamilton||ON||L8T 1R1|
|01613531||1A-280 North Service Rd. W||Oakville||ON||L6M 2S2|
|00677504||751 Upper James St.||Hamilton||ON||L9C 3A1|
|00678459||1900 King St. E||Hamilton||ON||L8K 1W1|
|00678281||1161 Barton St. E||Hamilton||ON||L8H 2V4|
|01610921||1375 London Rd.||Sarnia||ON||N7S 1P6|
|01610922||3310 McCarthy Rd.||Ottawa||ON||K1V 9S1|
|00063907||301 Oxford St. W||London||ON||N6H 1S6|
|01861638||3442 Errington Ave. N||Chelmsford||ON||P0M 1L0|
|01788788||4048 Carling Ave.||Kanata||ON||K2K 1Y1|
|01611761||245 Rideau St.||Ottawa||ON||K1N 5Y2|
|01611758||250 Greenbank Rd.||Nepean||ON||K2H 8P3|
|01791968||2515 Bank St.||Ottawa||ON||K1V 8R9|
|01611765||1930 Montreal Rd||Gloucester||ON||K1J 6N2|
|01788790||1360 Richmond Rd.||Ottawa||ON||K2B 8L4|
|01788791||345 Carleton Ave.||Ottawa||ON||K1Y 0K3|
|02201018||3201 Strandherd Dr.||Nepean||ON||K2J 5N1|
|01611784||900 Lasalle Blvd.||Sudbury||ON||P3A 5W8|
|01611763||6509 Jeanne D’Arc Blvd. N||Orleans||ON||K1C 2R1|
|01792006||50 Beechwood Ave.||Vanier||ON||K1L 8B3|
|01791971||2261 Walkley Rd.||Ottawa||ON||K1G 3G8|
|01611767||2636 Innes Rd||Gloucester||ON||K1B 4Z5|
|01611781||4510 Innes Rd.||Ottawa||ON||K4A 4C5|
|01611773||775 Bayridge Dr.||Kingston||ON||K7P 2P1|
|02096291||1811 Robertson Rd., Unit #2||Nepean||ON||K2H 8X3|
|01611771||237 King St. W||Brockville||ON||K6V 3S2|
|01788795||1705 Merivale Rd.||Ottawa||ON||K2G 3K2|
|01611759||21 Richer Circle||Casselman||ON||K0A 1M0|
|01611764||1675 Tenth Line Rd||Orleans||ON||K1E 3P6|
|01794906||375 Daniel St. S||Arnprior||ON||K7S 3K5|
|01610925||371 St. Paul Ave.||Brantford||ON||N3R 4N3|
|00063918||150 First St.||Orangeville||ON||L9W 3T7|
|01623405||1050 Kennedy Circle||Milton||ON||L9T 0J9|
|01610863||1521 Rebecca St.||Oakville||ON||L6L 1Z8|
|00064039||180 Sandalwood Pkwy.||Brampton||ON||L6Z 1Y4|
|01610931||560 Exmouth St.||Sarnia||ON||N7T 5P5|
|00063931||150 Churchill Blvd||Sault Ste. Marie||ON||P6A 3Z9|
|00063915||390 Lakeshore Dr.||North Bay||ON||P1A 2C7|
|00063971||600 Sheppard Ave. W||North York||ON||M3H 2S1|
|01610936||110 North Front St.||Belleville||ON||K8P 0A6|
|00064041||640 River St.||Thunder Bay||ON||P7A 3S4|
|01663981||505 Arthur St. W||Thunder Bay||ON||P7E 5R5|
|01610937||156 Main St. S||Brampton||ON||L6W 2C9|
|00064046||735 College St.||Toronto||ON||M6G 1C5|
|01610939||243 King St. E||Bowmanville||ON||L1C 3X1|
|00063919||555 Rossland Rd. E||Oshawa||ON||L1K 1K8|
|00063960||15 Ellesmere Rd.||Scarborough||ON||M1R 4B7|
|01610940||70 Front St. N||Orillia||ON||L3V 4R8|
|01780141||1011 Upper Middle Rd. E||Oakville||ON||L6H 4L4|
|00063970||1090 Wilson Ave.||North York||ON||M3K 1G6|
|01610941||25 Peel Centre Dr.||Brampton||ON||L6T 3R5|
|01612314||425 Pembroke St. E||Pembroke||ON||K8A 3L1|
|01611770||754 Bank St||Ottawa||ON||K1S 3V6|
|01611776||3140-28 Hwy. 69 N||Val Caron||ON||P3N 1G3|
|01611774||50 Wilson St. W||Perth||ON||K7H 2N4|
|00063950||250 East Mall||Etobicoke||ON||M9B 3Y9|
|01805989||1989 Salem Rd. N||Ajax||ON||L1T 0J9|
|00063951||201 Lloyd Manor||Etobicoke||ON||M9B 6H6|
|01797341||20 Church Ave.||North York||ON||M2N 0B7|
|01610866||2225 Erin Mills Pkwy.||Mississauga||ON||L5K 1T9|
|00063893||2155 St. Clair Ave. W||Toronto||ON||M6N 1K5|
|01610868||100 Lynn Williams St.||Toronto||ON||M6K 3N6|
|00064050||6677 Meadowvale Town Centre Circle||Mississauga||ON||L5N 2R5|
|00063976||425 Bloor St. W||Toronto||ON||M5S 1X6|
|00064058||1500 Royal York Rd||Etobicoke||ON||M9P 3B6|
|00063890||1411 Lawrence Ave. W||North York||ON||M6L 1A4|
|00063966||2300 Yonge St.||Toronto||ON||M4P 1E4|
|00063895||656 Eglinton Ave. E||Toronto||ON||M4P 1P1|
|00064052||1 Henderson Dr.||Aurora||ON||L4G 1J7|
|01779791||16640 Yonge St., Unit 1||Newmarket||ON||L3X 2N8|
|00064053||291 York Mills Rd.||North York||ON||M2L 1L3|
|02201024||1050 Don Mills Rd.||North York||ON||M3C 1W6|
|00063985||1111 Davis Dr.||Newmarket||ON||L3Y 8X2|
|00063973||40 Eglinton Sq.||Scarborough||ON||M1L 2K1|
|00063968||2900 Warden Ave.||Scarborough||ON||M1W 2S8|
|01775073||3221 Eglinton Ave. E||Scarborough||ON||M1J 2H7|
|00064054||1822 Whites Rd.||Pickering||ON||L1V 4M1|
|01610873||3221 Derry Rd. W||Mississauga||ON||L5N 7L7|
|01611782||83 Raglan St. S||Renfrew||ON||K7V 1P8|
|00063980||1111 Elgin St. W||Cobourg||ON||K9A 4X5|
|01613540||2010 Appleby Line||Burlington||ON||L7L 6M6|
|01780149||89 Gould St.||Toronto||ON||M5B 2R1|
|01797387||203 Front St.||Sturgeon Falls||ON||P2B 2J4|