Goldfish® Frozen Banana Strawberry Bites
These little gems are perfect for tiny hands and are a healthy, low sugar way to enjoy a frozen treat in the summer, or anytime!
Frozen Banana Strawberry Bites
Make these treats ahead and store in zip lock bag in the freezer for up to 1 week.
Goldfish® Grahams are available in handy 180 gram packs so enjoy snacking while making this recipe.
Recipe Makes 24 Bites
Prep Time: 15 minutes + 3 hours Freezing time
You will need a mini muffin tin, preferably silicone for easy removal. Otherwise, line metal tins with muffin cups, fill and freeze. If using silicone trays, place them on a baking sheet for easy transfer into the freezer.
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups (500mL) unsweetened Greek yogurt
- Optional: 1 -2 Tbsp. (29.5 mL) liquid honey
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced strawberries
- 24 Goldfish® Grahams
In a food processor (or blender), add chopped bananas, yogurt and honey (if using). Blend until smooth. Taste for sweetness and add honey if desired. Immediately spoon approximately 2 Tbsp banana mixture into each muffin cup until ¾ full. Top each treat with a slice of strawberry, followed by a Goldfish® Graham. Freeze for 3 hours or until firm, remove and serve.
- All frozen treats should sit for 1-2 minutes before serving to children.
- Try adding other fruits like blueberries, raspberries, sliced mango
- Try using a piping bag to fill muffin cups quickly