Holiday Apple Kiwi Wreaths
Deck out your holiday table with our charming Apple-Kiwi Wreaths. This recipe is fun and easy to make, so include the kids in the decorating process. Choose large, fresh apples, yielding three slices per apple. Beautiful to look at, fun to make and delicious to eat!
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Recipe makes: 6 wreaths
- 2 large apples, sliced horizontally into ½-inch thick slices
- ½ cup (125 mL) nut butter of your choice
- 2 fresh kiwi fruit, peeled, cut in half and sliced
- 2-3 tbsp (30 mL) dried cranberries
- 24 Goldfish® Vanilla Cupcake Grahams
- Use an apple corer or melon baller to remove the centre from each apple slice and lay them flat
- Spread each wreath evenly with nut butter
- Top with sliced kiwi
- Decorate with dried cranberries and add 4-5 Goldfish® Grahams to each wreath
- Serve and enjoy!
- If preparing apple slices ahead of time, soak in a bowl of lemon juice and water to prevent browning; pat each slice with paper towel before decorating
- Have fun with various dried fruits, nuts and seeds for a festive result
- Use a combination of red and green apples for this holiday treat
Goldfish® Vanilla Cupcake Grahams
More Goldfish® Holiday
These St. Pat’s leprechaun hats are pure gold.
Holiday Pretzel Sticks
Spread some holiday cheer with our chocolate dipped pretzels
Help your little cupids share the love on Valentine’s Day