Chocolate-Dipped Holiday Pretzels Recipe
Here’s a great recipe that you and your kids can make together. Plus, they wrap up beautifully as a holiday gift! Goldfish® Grahams are available in handy 180 g packs – perfect for snacking.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Recipe makes: 12 pretzels
- 2 cups (500 mL) molding chocolate
- 12 x 7-inch pretzel sticks
- 1 cup (250 mL) crushed candy canes
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 36-40 Goldfish® Vanilla Cupcake Grahams
- Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside
- Place candy canes in a thick plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin
- Microwave chocolate in a 4 cup measuring cup for 2 minutes; remove from microwave and stir chocolate until melted completely
- Tip the measuring cup on an angle, then dip and roll each pretzel stick until coated with chocolate
- Hold pretzel over the measuring cup to catch excess drips, then lay pretzel on baking sheet
- Repeat, until all pretzels are coated with chocolate
- Add crushed candy cane pieces or dried cranberries, then Goldfish Grahams
- Place pretzels in the fridge for 3-5 minutes or until set
- Wrap up for holiday gift-giving or serve and enjoy!
- Try using different chocolate types to create variety: molding chocolate is available in milk, dark and white chocolate
- To use two or three different flavours of chocolate on each pretzel, dip the pretzel in your chosen base chocolate and drizzle second flavour on top.
- If dipped pretzels have set before you had a chance to decorate, dip a small brush into melted chocolate and paint the back of each ingredient to secure. Let set, wrap and enjoy.
Goldfish® Vanilla Cupcake Grahams
More Goldfish® Holiday
Apple Kiwi Wreaths
Deck out your holiday table with these edible wreaths!
Help your little cupids share the love on Valentine’s Day
Halloween Snacks Bags that are scary good!